Thread: BFA Healers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by mkultra55 View Post
    Your list is based on tuning in the Beta from a month ago though. The video even talks about tuning changes that should be forthcoming.

It also says that it's likely we'll see the same kind of healer comps we see now with Pally and Shaman brought for CD's even before the numbers are accounted for.
    Tuning is always an issue. I just took that video (cause I think it's helpful and the guy know what he's talking about) and posted it here, it is not my opinion, just some feedback from a serious source.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

5+ Year Old Account
    Imo:

Need a buff:

• Hpaladin (for M+)
    • Rdruid (for raids)
    • Hpriest (across the board)

Are OK:

• Disc priest
    • Rshammy

Needs a (slight) nerf:

• Mistweaver

Quote Originally Posted by TelefonoGatewood View Post
    You're a mythic raider, but haven't bothered to do basic research?
    Oh man, your guild must love you.

Holy Paladin or Resto Shammy. Those will most likely have a raid spot regardless of how the spec performs.
    Because CDs yo.
    lack of beta access, every idiot with his own opinion like yourself.. plus what do you think asking for more opinions is? gtfo

Quote Originally Posted by TelefonoGatewood View Post
    Lol. Well, you have a long way to go my friend.
    I can give you a recommendation though - join class discords, or post in the class forums here and discuss the actual changes to abilities instead of asking for "healer ranking"... before tuning passes have been done.

As a mythic raider you surely already know Blizzard always does final tuning during the last week of Heroic before Mythic opens - so you'll want to find out info about encounters, you want to dicuss the strats your guild is using and then combine that with the information you've gained over the classes - what kind of comp of tanks are you planning running with will affect your healer comp - what kind of globals and CD's are you planning to have going in.. etc etc.

So you gtfo and do your homework grasshopper... this is basic class research
    LMFAO dude typing like hes in method... gtfo you need to know how a class plays or you wont know what to bring to a fight no matter what strategy or tank set up you use.. . god you talk out of your ass without an actual thought... im done you are like a woodleague player trying to give advice. trolls such as yourself need to stay away from forums... whats the point of discussions when your reply is "go look it up." well ITS A DISCUSSION LUL just leave you unwanted idiotic trash

Infracted: Flaming [MoanaLisa]
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2018-07-29 at 06:35 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GasaiYuno951 View Post
    lack of beta access, every idiot with his own opinion like yourself.. plus what do you think asking for more opinions is? gtfo
    beta access for what?

literally everything you need to know is all over the internet.
    not to mention that the prepatch is live, including all class changes.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    beta access for what?

literally everything you need to know is all over the internet.
    not to mention that the prepatch is live, including all class changes.
    if you havnt noticed op was almost 2 months ago