Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Not happy with her and not happy they just mentioned to wait 2 weeks before start fixing. https://www.icy-veins.com/forums/top...el-blue-posts/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diezel View Post
    My main peeve about her, is how the jump-attack is very easily stoppable
    Yeah, this REALLY threw me off as well. Her Q,W I was kinda getting the hang of, by the end of the match, but between the charge time and the travel time, her jump seems REALLY odd. Has to be one of the most telegraphed moves in all of HoTS XD.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    Not happy with her and not happy they just mentioned to wait 2 weeks before start fixing. https://www.icy-veins.com/forums/top...el-blue-posts/
    "People think that her damage is too low are relying on hyperbole"

My fully charged moves do less than a fucking auto attack!

Whelp they're saying people who are claiming her damage is awful are just being hyperbolic, so I dont expect her to be fixed to any satisfying level any time soon.

Nothing like saying that the almost universal feedback is just an exaggeration.

15+ Year Old Account
    I have found that the best way to play Yrel is basically to never charge your attacks, except in circumstances when you know 100% they won't be interrupted. That way you can spam Divine Favour procs to keep using Divine Purpose to heal your team with Gift Of The Naaru, while quietly sobbing at the fact you have become a second support instead of a warrior.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Necroxis View Post
    Whelp they're saying people who are claiming her damage is awful are just being hyperbolic, so I dont expect her to be fixed to any satisfying level any time soon.

Nothing like saying that the almost universal feedback is just an exaggeration.
    They say this for literally every undertuned hero. If a hero is underperforming, people just need to git gud with the hero. If a hero is overperforming, people just need to gid gut playing against the hero.

Can't wait for the 1 time a hero's winrate actually normalizes over the course of weeks and all of the people saying this nonsense'll feel vindicated in their complaints. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by ophion1990 View Post
    They say this for literally every undertuned hero. If a hero is underperforming, people just need to git gud with the hero. If a hero is overperforming, people just need to gid gut playing against the hero.

Can't wait for the 1 time a hero's winrate actually normalizes over the course of weeks and all of the people saying this nonsense'll feel vindicated in their complaints. -.-
    Yeah but there usually tends to be a trend one way or another. And people will often disagree with the trend and have valid points.

I dont really see anybody ardently defending Yrel as she currently exists, or telling everybody that they're wrong, here's why, and how to play her.

I mean when the most optimal way to play a Warrior (Or even a 'bruiser' as she's called by that blue post) is to basically be a shitty second healer, something is wrong. They said she could be a BRUISER. What the hell are they seeing that literally the entire playerbase is not?

Quote Originally Posted by skorpio View Post
    Yes, but if u have 2 similar characters to fill the same role, it's better to choose alive one (or that one who died later); Cho'Gal and Ragnaros are so unique and don't have competition. Also you have 2 more points in favour of Yrel.
    Voljin is jealous of Zuljin
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

Quote Originally Posted by Thimagryn View Post
    Voljin is jealous of Zuljin
    Vol'jin is a Shadow Hunter and Zul'jin is Axe Thrower.

Quote Originally Posted by skorpio View Post
    Vol'jin is a Shadow Hunter and Zul'jin is Axe Thrower.
    And they picked the axe thrower over the warchief
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

15+ Year Old Account
    One thing I will say... she's fucking amazing in a Protect The Hammer comp
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Another 10 games today. 1 win and 9 losses.

She's really just fucking awful and gets countered by literally everything while bringing nothing to the table.

Deleted
    The problem with the hero is that no matter the reason you need a hero, there's one better. And while a jack of all trades, master of none isn't a bad concept, in modes outside QM the lack of a strong tank/initiator gives your opponents the upper hand(and the initiative).

If your team can win despite the setback, the hero works fine.

Seems to be countered hard by CC, and not being able to auto attach while charging is just..meh

I want to give her tail a little pull