Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Yrel - Melee Warrior - Warcraft Hero

Videos

Abilities
    Trait (D) - Divine Purpose
    Cooldown: 10 seconds
    Activate to instantly charge Yrel's next Basic Ability at no mana cost.

Passive: Yrel's Basic Abilities charge up over 1.5 seconds, increasing in effectiveness, but reducing Yrel's Movement Speed by 25%.

Q - Vindication
    Cooldown: 6 seconds
    Mana Cost: 50
    Unleash holy energy around Yrel, dealing 38 damage to nearby enemies and healing her for 96.

Charging up this Ability increases its damage up to 125, and healing up to 320.

W - Righteous Hammer
    Swing Yrel's hammer, dealing 38 damage to enemies in front of her and knocking them away.

Charging up this Ability increases its knockback distance, and damage up to 125. Enemies hit at maximum charge are Stunned for 0.75 seconds.

E - Avenging Wrath
    Leap to a location, dealing 150 damage to enemies in an area and Slowing them by 50% for 1 second.

Charging up this Ability increases its range.

R1 - Ardent Defender
    Cooldown: 100 seconds
    Mana Cost: 40
    Surround Yrel in a barrier for 3 seconds, absorbing all damage taken and healing her for 50% of the damage received.

R2 - Sacred Ground
    Cooldown: 40 seconds
    Mana Cost: 40
    Yrel sanctifies the ground around her, gaining 40 Armor until she leaves the area.

Talents
    Level 1
    • [Q] Light of Karabor - Increase Vindication's radius by 15%. Vindication's healing is increased by 20% per enemy Hero hit.
    • (Passive) Dauntless - Casting a Basic Ability grants Yrel 35 Physical Armor for 2 seconds.
    • (Passive) Maraad’s Insight - After casting a Basic Ability, Yrel's next Basic Attack heals her for 148.
    Level 4
    • [E] Aegis of Light - Upon landing, Avenging Wrath grants other nearby allied Heroes 25 Armor for 5 seconds.
    • [D] Gift of the Naaru - Divine Purpose heals the lowest Health nearby allied Hero other than Yrel for 400.
    • [Active] Hand of Freedom - Grant an allied Hero 35% Movement Speed for 3 seconds and remove all Slows and Roots from them. Cannot be used on Yrel.
    Level 7
    • [W] Righteous Momentum - While Channeling Righteous Hammer at maximum charge, gain 45% Movement Speed.
    • [E] Holy Avenger - Hitting an enemy Hero with Avenging Wrath at maximum charge reduces its cooldown to 1 second.
    • [Z] Divine Steed - Mounting is instant and grants 80% Movement Speed that decays over 3 seconds.
    • (Passive) Samaara’s Light - While above 50% Health, gain 15% Movement Speed.
    Level 13
    • [Q] Aldor Peacekeeper - Enemy Heroes hit by Vindication at maximum charge deal 30% less damage for 3 seconds.
    • [E] Repentance - Increase Avenging Wrath's Slow by 25% and duration by 0.5 seconds.
    • (Passive) Velen’s Chosen - Hitting an enemy Hero with a Basic Ability at maximum charge grants 10% Spell Power for 10 seconds, up to 30%.
    Level 16
    • [W] Templar’s Verdict - Righteous Hammer reduces the Armor of enemy Heroes hit by 20 for 2 seconds.
    • (Trait) Divine Favor - Casting a Basic Ability reduces the cooldown of Divine Purpose by 2 seconds.
    • (Passive) Holy Wrath - After casting a Basic Ability, Yrel's next Basic Attack splashes for 30% increased damage around the target.
    Level 20
    • [R1] Word of Glory - Ardent Defender heals nearby allied Heroes for 100% of the healing received by Yrel.
    • [R2] Hallowed Ground - Casting Avenging Wrath while inside Sacred Ground moves Sacred Ground to Yrel's location upon landing.
    • [Active] Bubble Hearth - After 1 second, Yrel becomes Invulnerable and casts Hearthstone. Cannot be canceled.
    • [Active] Seraphim - Activate to become Unstoppable for 2 seconds.

Screenshots

Official Hero Page
    Last edited by Nerraw; 2018-06-05 at 09:16 AM.

I admit I was expecting a Ret Paladin Assassin/Bruiser

But seems like she can be a proper Tank/Bruiser as well.

Can't wait for the tsunami of tears of people wanting it to be Turalyon or whoever.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Judging by the showmatch, she is broken as fuck. She just doesn't die.

About bloody time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Never been a fan of female dreanei, but they did amazing job with her model. Looks really good!

I was like meh until they mentioned bubblehearth talent.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    She looks fun but why not Marrad?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    I admit I was expecting a Ret Paladin Assassin/Bruiser

But seems like she can be a proper Tank/Bruiser as well.

Can't wait for the tsunami of tears of people wanting it to be Turalyon or whoever.
    I wanna see Ysera added in soon
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Abilities and Talents added to OP.

I love the whole kit but I hate the hero they chose for it. Literally any other paladin would have been better.

Deleted
    She looks really fun, finally a draenei in the game

about time to have a tank who supports her team off handedly, i really like how her abilities and talents blend together for combos

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Talk about random hero. No idea why would they go with her for ret paladin, and not tirion.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Talk about random hero. No idea why would they go with her for ret paladin, and not tirion.
    My guess is they wanted a mace for the knock back but if that’s the case I don’t see why they didn’t pick maraad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hell yes! I've been hoping for this!
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Giving her bubble hearth is brilliant, good job team.

Probably because hots roster already has an old fart human male paladin, so that would be pretty boring.

Not only that, they made the ret paladin a tank who doesn't even play like a paladin.

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    Probably because hots roster already has an old fart human male paladin, so that would be pretty boring.
    So? Their kits would obviously be much different and Tirion is very much a better character than Yrel.

I like the divine steed talent i guess they will nerf all the talents the bring armor to allies or take armor from enemies.