Deleted

Leveling in BfA as a Shockadin?

I never really enjoy the Retribution spec so I'd like to level in this new xpac while staying Holy all the time.

Do you have any tips/talents/rotation/advices for a Shockadin playstyle? I don't mind if it's slower than being pure dps, as long as it's fun and efficient (I'll team up with a rogue anyway).

As much as I miss the shockadin spec, it doesnt really seem to be a thing anymore. You can def do a little better now while taking holy prism, and sanctified wrath but there always seems to be too much downtime, and you really don't do much damage at all.

Give it a shot and try it with your rogue friend, but to be honest I think you'd have more fun leveling with prot or ret.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aSynchro View Post
    I never really enjoy the Retribution spec so I'd like to level in this new xpac while staying Holy all the time.

Do you have any tips/talents/rotation/advices for a Shockadin playstyle? I don't mind if it's slower than being pure dps, as long as it's fun and efficient (I'll team up with a rogue anyway).
    Shockadin died with WOTLK. Let it rest in peace please!

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TirionFordring View Post
    Shockadin died with WOTLK. Let it rest in peace please!
    Actually for solo, 5mans and non-Mythic raiding it was perfectly viable in Legion.

Was hilarious in LFR with people crying that a holy pala was top dps xD