Beta Key Giveaway Week 3: Winners have been selected!

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    Because scarecrowz is keeping the thread alive by the thing he always does. Trolling, and amusingly enough people keep falling for it.
    He's mildly funny and somewhat entertaining, so why not.

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    NPCs Paladins and Paladin/Paladin archetypes in other Blizzard games (like Yrel, who was just added to HOTS, Crusaders in HOTS/D3) have decent mobility through leaps, and after nearly 3 years of complaining about our awful mobility in WoW, we're still sitting here riding a horse that is easily disabled for a whole 3 seconds a minute.

I am so disappointed in the WoW class team right now... the HOTS devs get it, the D3 devs get it, even the quest/NPC WoW devs get it, why can't the WoW class devs get on the same damn page?
    As long as they completely eliminate Divine Shield, it would be fine.

Reckon an easy solution to that would be to attach all our utility/defensives/off heals/mobility with our mana bar. Noone would be jumping up and down about our utility/defensives (omegalul but w/e the grass is always greener on the other side aint it) and our mobility if we would need to make decisions and not be able to spam/stack shit.
    If for example we got our horsie as an enable/disable spell, with a speed bonus of x% , without a cd, at the cost of y% base mana per sec : we would be able to make choices as to whether we would spend our mana healing or casting utility spells or trying to close the gap with that ranged kiting us or trying to reach a certain spot in an encounter platform. As an example if we would decide to pop a bubble costing lets say z% of our mana and then try to reach our goal that would mean less speed buff duration and on top of that less chances to be able to cast a self heal or a bop/loh to an ally on our way ...
    I do believe that this would flavor things up, enable players to make choices etc and would also provide the devs with tuning tools i.e. mana costs, mana regen etc in case something was considered broken during testing or live.
    Cause at the moment Divine Steed is a difficult spell to manage and everything around it sounds stiff and constipated
    "Are you sexually harassing me right now? Because if you are, I think I’m gonna have to report you. For giving me a serious boner."
    -Hank Moody

Good suggestion.
    Mana is a redundant part of ret for way too long.
    Toggle button for derpsteed, probably hof as well.
    Feth, they could re-introduce auras as toggle thing aswell.

I have a question.

Is there any other class in the game, with the Azerite bonus, who will have something like our "Gallant Steed"? A passive so that whenever we use Divine Steed, the paladin and all allies will gain movement speed for 5 seconds (and also reduces the cooldown on Divine Steed a bit).

Because that could actually be kinda sorta useful in Mythic+ and PvP and might promote Retribution a -little- bit if they don't have anyone else with such a thing.

They nuke our AoE and now with this last nerf (-17% dmg) they nuke our single target dmg.
    GG
    Edit: oh, and of course, NO MOBILITY updates
    Last edited by rubenmsalles; 2018-07-17 at 02:10 AM.
    Hammer of salt
    Taking away seals, utility blessings and auras is like taking away totems from shamans, or stealth from rogues

Quote Originally Posted by rubenmsalles View Post
    They nuke our AoE and now with this last nerf (-17% dmg) they nuke our single target dmg.
    GG
    You're purposely misrepresenting the hotfix. The overall modifier went down, but divine storm and templars verdict went way up. I imagine the overall damage change is minimal, it's just shifting.

why dont u compensate your mobility issues with engineering ?
    find a solution for yourself if blizzard keeps ignoring that part.

Quote Originally Posted by rubenmsalles View Post
    GG
    If you had bothered to check on the discord you would have seen that this change is actually a buff and not a nerf.

I think a 10% movement speed increase aura would be nice. They could call it "Zealotry Aura" or something. Divine Steed should cleanse roots/snares baseline, period. Ret already had this functionality with Emancipate and that was spammable.

Palas still got better mobility than DKs for Raid Bosses and Mythic+ Bosses.

Note that i specifically wrote Bosses so no one should mention Death Grip.