Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    Is it the new thing to troll as blatantly as possible lol? pally and dk unviable hehehehe man that shit made my morning
    Ye, I had to reread that one just to make sure. 4head.

I mean they bloody had multiple PvP hotfixes to nerf Ret in PvP so far, because it frikkin' wrecked shit. And here comes some random dolt claiming paladins are unviable and need buff in PvP or everyone else nerfed. GG.
    Last edited by Gaidax; 2018-08-11 at 04:17 PM.

When we lose our BIS legendaries our damage is going to suffer, we're basically losing two talents, two BIG talents. We're gonna have to move faster! lol

If Pally's did increase in a mobility buff, i think it would just be weird. But really it comes down to an i know a lot wont agree with what i'm saying but gear scaling with added speed stat we need to factor in those stats an they do help a lot. If you even out your stat weights to in-corp a slight speed buff you can really feel the change. An that's what I've been doing so far trying to balance my stats with a slight speed increase... It's just something we have to deal with i don't see any improvement or a change for that matter.
    Last edited by Hellzz; 2018-08-13 at 02:05 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can someone notify me if we're doing another Gap Closer thing? Haven't been banned on the EU forums since the last one.
    Hi

Is this thread serious? I'm going to assume you only play Paladin. If you play multiple classes you can see the bigger picture. Ret needs a weakness. Best CDs, one of the best offhealers, great burst. You need to lack some mobility - and you still have Freedom and Divine Steed - or you'll just be OP. They should be nerfed if anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can whole heartily agree that as a Paladin main, we due lack mobility, not burst mobility, but long standing mobility, which is actually fine. Paladins played right, comboing freedom and the stead can catch up to anyone, they have some range, blade of justice and judgement, and specing right for pvp, you can indefinitely slow targets down while u pop freedom and vrooom around ppl. added with stunning, divine shield, our shield absorb, and other tactical skills, what else more do you want? the only thing i can say bring back is the run speed increase, we used to be fast running with certain talents, which was nice. Being all for the light, give us like a 3% run speed increase.

Quote Originally Posted by spthetoker View Post
    specing right for pvp, you can indefinitely slow targets down while u pop freedom and vrooom around ppl.
    I haven't played much of PvP Paladin since Wrath, but what is the right spec? I only recall the snare having 10/30s uptime compared to most other melee having 100% uptime snares.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's why you don't gank alone. You bring friends, someone who is exceptionally good at locking players mobility down and you bring the pain on them. If you play a Paladin as a one man army, its not gonna go well.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...trife/advanced
    WoW: Winterstrife, Level 120 Human Paladin | ESO: Strife Valor, CP 610 Dunmer Magblade | GW2: Inquisitor Strife, Level 80 Human Renegede.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh. I am an Engineer on my Paladin to deal with the more glaring weaknesses of the class, like mobility. Still, Paladins aren't that immobile in BfA. We have a pretty potent slow to catch up with escaping targets, we have PvP talents that improve mobility like 30% movement speed on Blessing of Freedom, and we finally have Hammer of Wrath back, which gives Ret some more range damage and a decent finisher (however I don't feel like I needed it in every situation).

From my experience of playing my Paladin since I came back on Monday last week, Ret is really tanky with great self-sustain to stay in combat, and deals a significant amount of damage even when undergeared. I think the spec is in a pretty decent spot all things considered.

Has anyone got the mobility azerite trait that increases speed? Is it any good?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzurri View Post
    No it's not good, very underwhelming

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzurri View Post
    Disappointing at best, IMO.

I found that most of my fights are not won, or even lost, but a draw because if they can disengage I'm a sitting duck. Just make distance, break combat, mount and run is what they all do.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature