Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    So there is still a slight chance of him being added, although considering he is a map boss...hmm

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yatagarasu View Post
    So there is still a slight chance of him being added, although considering he is a map boss...hmm
    Yep but as i said, there is issue with his abilities which ones use or not.

Quote Originally Posted by skorpio View Post
    And Nova got Widowmaker skin and we don't have Widowmaker
    Well, we also got Nova Amazon, and still got Cassia too.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

With Drek'thar already being a boss and both Thrall and Rehgar exhibiting the majority of Farseer/Shaman gameplay, the chances are slim to none. Having a skin in the game doesn't mean much, rather he has unfortunately become a redundant character archetype.
    Last edited by Thimagryn; 2018-06-06 at 12:23 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    Well, we also got Nova Amazon, and still got Cassia too.
    They changed the colors of Novazon's base tint, though. There wasn't that much backlash but I do think this is something they wanna do sparingly. Additionally, Cassia has a spear and a shield, Nova has a big 2 handed ranged weapon, while Widowmaker and Nova have weapons that share more similarities. I'm not saying WM is impossible, just that she's a lot more similar to Nova than Gul'dan to Azgul'dan or Cassia to Novazon, for example.

^ This is what I came to say too. It's about recognizability. Nobody would mistake Azgul'dan to be actual Gul'dan, they are still quite different. Novazon and Cassia are closer, but there's just enough difference. Now Rehgar in Drek'thar skin or Nova in Widowmaker skin look pretty much just like Drek'thar and Widowmaker would look, you can't have nearly identical characters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yingyang View Post
    If Grom was a skin for a current character, I think he would be a Samuro skin because Grom was a Blademaster in WC3. I do however think he will eventually be his on hero down the line. Hes a big enough name and has an iconic weapon they can use to make him unique.
    He was a Blademaster in WarCraft 3 for gameplay purposes, but in lore he is not one at all. Garrosh has more in common with the Warrior class with 2-handers than anything else. He does have some proficiency in stealth attacks because of his raids and evaiding capture while fighting in the Eastern Kingdoms before the events of WarCraft 3.

Grom should definitely be added to HotS, but as a Hero, not a skin. He can't replace Samuro or Garrosh since he does not have the attributes that these characters possess and are known for.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Death Knight View Post
    Grom should definitely be added to HotS, but as a Hero, not a skin. He can't replace Samuro or Garrosh since he does not have the attributes that these characters possess and are known for.
    I'm not a big fan of having Grom as a character, namely because I think there's a lot better potential for characters and kits. At this point it's like asking for a Male Barbarian. Sure there's potential, but the design for a unique kit that is fitting to the character is more limited, and it might just be better to bring new mechanics to a different hero that isn't so shoehorned in between existing archetypes. There's only so many variations of the WoW Warrior archetype you could do before it gets samey. Also, Garrosh also Gorehowl, and giving it to both characters loses some iconic uniqueness.
    Last edited by Thimagryn; 2018-06-07 at 07:31 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.