Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    -snip-
    Is this fucking Christmass or what? Didn't see that before! GOD DAMN IT! You made my day(and night)!

Deleted
    The mod is great. But the textures of Naga Human and Orc strctures aren't working

Deleted
    I've downloaded the mod (Fourth Release) from moddb but none of the buildings seem updated (still using old models). Do I need an older version to make it look like your screenshots? And, if so, where can i download it?

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Vandor1823 View Post
    The mod is great. But the textures of Naga Human and Orc strctures aren't working
    Human and Orc buildings aren't available for public because of some butthurt disagreements yet. buildings not finished entirely yet probably.

I enjoyed the mod, but I had to uninstall it as it was conflicting heavily with online play and frequently crashed the game when playing custom maps. A shame really.

Quote Originally Posted by Acelius View Post
    I enjoyed the mod, but I had to uninstall it as it was conflicting heavily with online play and frequently crashed the game when playing custom maps. A shame really.
    thats because it's hitting the Ram limit.
    The butchered patching every new update by classic team doesn't help either.

Just gonna ask because why not. Is the WAA part of the team disbanded or something, or are they still working on it in some fashion? It seems like the rebirth guys get loads of things done all the time while WAA only release things that I imagine would be made a long time ago, do you think they will ever release any maps for the mod (not only talking about campaign here) or is it fucked? Would be sad to waste so much work on something that never gets done...

You might not be able to awnser because of pr reasons or whatever (i'm not not sure if you work with them or what) but i'd love a hint.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
    Just gonna ask because why not. Is the WAA part of the team disbanded or something, or are they still working on it in some fashion? It seems like the rebirth guys get loads of things done all the time while WAA only release things that I imagine would be made a long time ago, do you think they will ever release any maps for the mod (not only talking about campaign here) or is it fucked? Would be sad to waste so much work on something that never gets done...

You might not be able to awnser because of pr reasons or whatever (i'm not not sure if you work with them or what) but i'd love a hint.
    no they are on SC

Rebirth is just a branch of AA that wanted to bring the WC HD where it should of been in the first place.

AoA SC2 campaign never gonna happen.

I think Rebirth are going to MAKE a whole new campaign eventually though.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    no they are on SC

Rebirth is just a branch of AA that wanted to bring the WC HD where it should of been in the first place.

AoA SC2 campaign never gonna happen.

I think Rebirth are going to MAKE a whole new campaign eventually though.
    But the multiplayer part of the mod is going to happen, just not the campaign? They released a skull of skull of gul'dan model some weeks ago tho. What is the point of posting things like that if they will release it?

Edit: talking about WAA here
    Last edited by Tuck; 2018-08-14 at 04:39 PM.