Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I can guarantee that they'll release on 14/08, and they'll end up releasing anything that isn't complete a week or two after.
    RETH

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    Then why do you care what others enjoy.. Why do you care about a game that you have not played for over a year.. Are you one of those if I can't enjoy it then no one else can types..
    No. The problem is I loved WoW. When it was great (TBC/WotLK/MoP). Warcraft is one of my most favorite universes (alongside with Dragon Age/Neverwinter and the rest). And its pains me what Blizzard made with it through the years.

Why I still on WoW forums? Because I hope that one day they correct their mistakes and WoW will become great again. Until then I will keep voicing my opinion and bash the game if its deserves it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    No. The problem is I loved WoW. When it was great (TBC/WotLK/MoP). Warcraft is one of my most favorite universes (alongside with Dragon Age/Neverwinter and the rest). And its pains me what Blizzard made with it through the years.

Why I still on WoW forums? Because I hope that one day they correct their mistakes and WoW will become great again. Until then I will keep voicing my opinion and bash the game if its deserves it.
    Uhm.... bashing a game you don't even play anymore (no matter if it was your favorite in the past or not)- is basically the same as being a "if I can't enjoy it then no one else should"-kind of guy.

If you were to play it and then talk about what you don't like, that is a whole other topic. That is "sharing your opinion". But bashing a game you don't even play anymore is just you trying to voice yourself to others who still give it a chance or actually enjoy it. :/ sry but that's the truth

How do you know if it deserves bashing if you don't play the game for yourself?
    You can't even judge Legion because you missed the better part of 1 1/2 years of the 2 years it was out. If you don't enjoy the direction the game is heading, maybe look for something else?

Elaborate please.

What stops me?
    Spending so much time and energy bashing some game you havn't liked in half a decade being sad seems kinda obvious.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Siglius View Post
    Spending so much time and energy bashing some game you havn't liked in half a decade being sad seems kinda obvious.
    Elaborate exactly how much time and energy I spend bashing this game? How do you know?

I'm intrigued.

Elaborate exactly how much time and energy I spend bashing this game? How do you know?

I'm intrigued.

You haven't liked WoW in years and you joined this site in 2016.

Looks at post count

Quote Originally Posted by Archeus9 View Post
    I find it hillarious that people still trust Blizzard after Warlords of Draenor. You would think they would learn.
    What do you trust Blizzard with? I mean I've never understood this need to "trust" a game company. I just buy a game and if I enjoy it i usually proceed to continue to buy the products. If the product sucks then I stop buying. I don't have a relationship with them.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sure they will make changes because of your "bashing" immediately. Since you're so passionate and all that. Best way to fix the product is to complain on a 3rd party site that probably very few if anyone from Blizzard actually reads regularly. Elite plan.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm intrigued.
    Obviously a lot. Since you have Almost 3500 posts in two years. People like you are the saddest actually I find. You sit and complain and bash and spew your negativity more than anyone else but you just cannot let go of the game. It's hilarious actually. Then you have the gall to sass people that actually enjoy the game for having Stockholm Syndrome or whatever such rubbish you can pull out of thin air.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lanesia24 View Post
    Obviously a lot. Since you have Almost 3500 posts in two years. People like you are the saddest actually I find. You sit and complain and bash and spew your negativity more than anyone else but you just cannot let go of the game. It's hilarious actually. Then you have the gall to sass people that actually enjoy the game for having Stockholm Syndrome or whatever such rubbish you can pull out of thin air.
    Already read all my 3388 posts? All of them are bashing?

How can you bash a game based on what you read? You do realize that "reading about" and "actually doing" are 2 different experiences right?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swisted View Post
    How can you bash a game based on what you read? You do realize that "reading about" and "actually doing" are 2 different experiences right?
    Wake up dude its 2018. To check out what game is you don't need to play it.

Also my younger brother still plays it so I'm usually up to date in term of WoW.

I love how sidetracked threads like this get... apologists vs. haters in an endless back and forth about absolutely meaningless things.

For what its worth I think this beta is meandering a little compared to the past couple. Aside from the bugs, classes are still being quite heavily iterated on, the azerite traits don't seem to be at all fleshed out and almost 0 real max level tuning has been done(Try giving real feedback on mechanics when content is trivial with certain classes and nigh on impossible with others)

I feel like last couple of builds haven't really progressed at all and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't concerned for the state of the beta right now. The next couple of weeks should be pretty telling.

Wake up dude its 2018. To check out what game is you don't need to play it.

Also my younger brother still plays it so I'm usually up to date in term of WoW.
    What does the year have to do with anything? Its the same as any other year and it will be the same forever. Actually experiencing something is many times better than simply reading about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    So you would agree there is MANY negatives? Judging by your wording?
    Well there is some negative things too, of course! Not every change that comes with BfA is all roses and flowers and rainbows, lol.

But I still prefer to look for the things that excite me and that I'm positive about, instead of going all gloomy and negative like so many others in MMO-C Forum tend to do sadly

what they meant is that it was a few builds ahead in the other direction

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    Internal builds are usually heaps ahead based on how previous betas and this one have progressed. Still, I think putting it for 14.8 is an extremely ambitious schedule and wouldnt be surprised if they either delay it or certain content gets delayed.
    They're not going to delay something they've spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to advertise a specific release date.

So you would agree there is MANY negatives? Judging by your wording?

- - - Updated - - -

I've never seen it put so plainly but good point.

Most of the Blizzard defenders on these forums are digustingly addicted. The Alpha/Beta thread is full of them.

"WHENS NEXT BUILD, I NEED BETA HUNGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
    You know that's just a meme with the beta threads. I'm sure there are some that get their panties in a knot over a build being late, but it's mostly for the lulz, even though it isn't funny.

10+ Year Old Account
    So maybe just focus on the positives and stop trying to shoot down posters who may not be "whining" but are actually concerned about their favourite game having some hilariously bad design choices in the coming expac.

Food for thought champ. It makes you look like a white knight.
    So what is the opposite of a "white knight"? Because that's what people like you appear to be~

Healthy discussion has nothing to do with constantly talking about the negative things or whining about all the bad stuff. I'm not saying no one can have their opinion, geez. I'm saying maybe try to be happy we even get a new expansion instead of constantly bickering. You think there work only unprofessional people at Blizzard or what?! lol - They know what they're doing. It's just that not everybody agrees with them or likes the result.

And no, I don't only see through rainbow glasses or whatnot, I have things that I'm concerned about, too. Like the GCD for certain specs or the Azerite Traits.

They hostages of their own addiction to game. So they choose to not see bad sides and see only good sides.
    I see both the good and the bad, but IMO, the good far ought weighs the bad in most situations, and some of the bad is just change and not really bad. The only real concern is am I having fun? If not, then I stop playing. If I am having fun, then I play. This past couple of months is the first time I let my sub lapse and it wasn't becasue I wasn't having fun. We cleared mythic Antorus and decided to take a break. There was nothing else I wanted to do in-game so I decided to stop playing until 8.0.

Quote Originally Posted by styil View Post
    As was the case in Legion. And WoD. And MoP. And Cata. And Wrath. And BC. So this is not a justification for the sluggish nature of BFA beta.

We are only 2 months out from launch. In the past, the pre-expansion patch would've been released by now. And here we are still waiting for classes to be designed, features to be implemented and game-breaking bugs to be fixed. What can explain the major delays in beta? Because it isn't the internal build argument.
    It all boils down to it is reality. If its that big of a deal then just quit. If it isn't than just deal with it. The game when it releases is going to have bugs. It is going to have some classes that are OP. Some that are broken. Welcome to the video game is all I can say. I have no idea why people hold them up to some higher standard it has been this way for a LONG LONG time and at this point should almost be expected. We can kick and scream about paying customer angle but if at the end of the day you paid though all of it then you are just as much a part of the problem and those that pay though it and don't cry about it.