Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Night elf because of shadow meld.
    Just wait until the biggest wanker in the group is directly behind you in aggro and accidentally press the meld button just to taunt the mob back a moment later to save the rest of the group. Often they wouldn't even realize what happened if you time it right.

Quote Originally Posted by Plehnard View Post
    Just wait until the biggest wanker in the group is directly behind you in aggro and accidentally press the meld button just to taunt the mob back a moment later to save the rest of the group. Often they wouldn't even realize what happened if you time it right.
    LOL I'll race change immediately!

Quote Originally Posted by Plehnard View Post
    i love you!

Troll for fury warrior for haste racial buff

10+ Year Old Account
    For PVP on horde, Undead is clearly the top choice. For PvE, I guess you can choose between Orc and Troll as it is kind of a toss up.

But for me, Orcs really are the best choice, they look dope in plate armor, and they are savage and tough as nails.

For Alliance, Humans are really the only acceptable race for Warriors in my opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    ORCs are the only race orc enough for a real warrior

Deleted
    Take a look at this Artwork: https://welcomeback.worldofwarcraft....-us/index.html

Highmountain Warrior is a freaking beast, and yes I play one with the Heritage Armor so I might be biased but I really like how they look in heritage, and the racials are all useful to me (I got mining)

Quote Originally Posted by MithosX View Post
    Take a look at this Artwork: https://welcomeback.worldofwarcraft....-us/index.html

Highmountain Warrior is a freaking beast, and yes I play one with the Heritage Armor so I might be biased but I really like how they look in heritage, and the racials are all useful to me (I got mining)

Just incase you or anyone else here wants the actual full image.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rezark View Post
    Just incase you or anyone else here wants the actual full image.

Thanks dude! That comes in handy!

Dark Iron Brewmaster, like Hurley Blackbreath from BRD and Mag'har Orc Hunter (not sure which spec).