Beta Key Giveaway Week 2: Winners have been selected!

Thread: Any 120 BrMs?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Brewmaster is definitely a safe bet for raiding, even if mid tier in first raid will probably be good to really strong as xpac go's on as usual.

They will probably continue to be meh for M+.

Brewmaster and Blood are always safe tank picks though, I can't thing of a single expansion either has existed in where they haven't been really, really good at something at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    No one, because Blizzard drew their "no king rules forever" nerfbat for them, same as aff locks. So yeah, BFA druids will have to suffer for Legion druids.

Yeah, this is a looming threat, I have a friend who plays all tank classes and can play them all well, and he seems reluctant to pick dh for BFA because he picked warrior at start of Legion and then had to reroll. Monk is probably a fairly safe bet, because dk / druid were too good at end of Legion so will be knee-jerk nerfed, VDH might get same treatment if it's too good at start of BFA, and Warrior / Paladin suffer from the fact Blizzard can never balance shield tanks because block in practice is rarely as good as on paper.
    dh will get nerfed, dk will get better over time, and monks will get buffs during 2nd raid. i can feel it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Brewmaster is definitely a safe bet for raiding, even if mid tier in first raid will probably be good to really strong as xpac go's on as usual.

They will probably continue to be meh for M+.

Brewmaster and Blood are always safe tank picks though, I can't thing of a single expansion either has existed in where they haven't been really, really good at something at some point.
    im never gonna be a push high keys kind of person. i do 17-20s now on live and will stay at that kind of pace as BfA goes on. so monk will be fine. all it would take to feel a bit better is a little more love with guard.

right now on beta based on youtube vids of m+6. Brewmaster doesnt seem that bad, obviously dh is king by far, but all other tanks are getting rekt, too. And with a druid/palading healer i'd place bm second followed by all other tanks. We just can't solo easy content like other tanks can, but that's fine as long as we are viable in difficult content.

not to mention we are still king in raids.