Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    Who likes ugly dirty rats?
    Rats are my favorite animal and Goblins are my favorite fantasy race. So i love Gallywix.

7+ Year Old Account
    Everyone hates Goblins

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    The whole Dark Iron genocide on the Goblins is a gigantic warcrime that is played off as a lighthearted joke.

Yes, sure there is a similar quest about killing Gnomes in Uldir, but those Gnomes are not in the Alliance, they're sandgnomes and might not even be on the same level of sentience.
    they very much are. but they are there for the titans.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    Let's talk about Goblins. And how the Alliance absolutely loathes the fuckers. I think we can all agree that the Battle for Azeroth story could do with some nuance, and the Alliance and especially Anduin have been sorely lacking in it. They don't seem to be able to do anything really wrong to any of the races of the Horde. With one exception.

Goblins.

Over the course of the pre-event and then Battle for Azeroth itself, those poor guys are subjected to some terrible shit. The Alliance send trained assassins to murder miners while they do their jobs (Silithus questing), they summon a molten giant that turns into a fiery tornado to blow them away by the hundreds (First Part of the Alliance War Camapign) and when you go into Gallywix's Pleasure Palace later on, Umbric, a man aligned to the cosmic force of corruption and evil, lectures Gallywix about environmentalism and wealth inequality and then has you kill waitresses and sunbathers to amend this (Alliance War Campaign, the quest is I Take No Pleasure In This). I make this thread to bring attention to this and to tell you all that goblins are people too.
    I think you forget everybody hates goblins, even goblins, when their leader willingly slaughters his own civilians for cash, as well as willingly enslaves his own people for cheap labor...
    goblins are one of if not the only race no one ever cares about, rightfully so as they would sell their first born for a few gold coins
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rendark View Post
    Rats are my favorite animal and Goblins are my favorite fantasy race. So i love Gallywix.
    To be honest, he has style in being a horrible being. Other scumbags have nothing to keep them going.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    To be honest, he has style in being a horrible being. Other scumbags have nothing to keep them going.
    I think the best thing about him is he's not boring like most leaders in the Horde and Alliance.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elune-life-nature View Post
    Her intention was to invade an enemy land and conquer it and kill their leaders and end a war before it begins according to her. This really doesn't agree with what you are pointing out.

But with your very own logic Alliance also has right to do exactly what she does then I guess and you have no right to blame them.
    Clearly you have your own narrative that you want to push here. I see no further point in trying to have a "discussion" about what I am trying to say. I guess we'll see when BfA launches whether your narrative actually plays out.

Quote Originally Posted by Leodric View Post
    Which race doesn't dislike Goblins? It's always a relationship based on mutual benefits. That's how the Goblins work. I can imagine Gallywix pulling his cartell right out of the whole Horde agreement as soon he figures out something else benefting him more.
    This sums it up really, goblins will work for the highest bidder without much regard for who that highest bidder is, their only loyalty is to money (It’s why the four neutral goblin towns are neutral, not due to any lofty convictions, but because that is most profitable), so any other loyalty they claim is fickle at best, the other races know this and treat them accordingly.

Ultimately, the Alliance represents real world humanity, and we all know a lot of humanity is a shitshow of douchebaggery. I see enough human assholes in real life, I don't want to see them in my games. It's why I play Horde, where the only good humans are already dead.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elune-life-nature View Post
    It is in the datamined dialogues. I don't make anything myself here.
    Oh, that's right! Because datamining strings of text is totally the same as hearing the dialogue spoken in its proper context

But yeah, like I said, I see no point in actually discussing this if you want to persist with evading and deflecting from what I am saying.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Budong View Post
    Ultimately, the Alliance represents real world humanity, and we all know a lot of humanity is a shitshow of douchebaggery. I see enough human assholes in real life, I don't want to see them in my games. It's why I play Horde, where the only good humans are already dead.
    yeah, and we know the majority of humans are also positive examples of good souls and good characters. You talk as if the Horde doesn't have bad characters. I know I am talking to an edgy person, but come on man, we are not 14 anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Leodric View Post
    yeah, and we know the majority of humans are also positive examples of good souls and good characters. You talk as if the Horde doesn't have bad characters. I know I am talking to an edgy person, but come on man, we are not 14 anymore.
    My sense of humor must be set to nuanced. My post was intended as tongue in cheek. I'm the least edgiest person I know.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Budong View Post
    My sense of humor must be set to nuanced. My post was intended as tongue in cheek. I'm the least edgiest person I know.
    then I apologize, just happens to be that some forum users are kinda thinking like that . Sorry again

Goblins are a living plague.