Deleted

Are there any holy priests PVP?

Hi!

Started playing my holy priest and boy, is it fun. The honor talents makes you ALMOST immortal in BG's and you've got some insane AoE healing. Arena is a little harder but I've managed to reach 1.6krating and with better people (playing random) I do believe I can reach atleast 2k. Holy priests seem to be rare in both BGs and Arena. Do we have anyone here that also plays HP?

I love Holy in BGs, it's so much fun, and healing done is usually like 200%-300% more than the next healer on the list. Ray of Nope feels like an awesome FU ability when healing flag carriers. Even Spirit of Redemption is great.

twitch.tv/enviouso is one of the highest rated holy priests streams

Deleted
    "I love Holy in BGs, it's so much fun, and healing done is usually like 200%-300% more than the next healer on the list. Ray of Nope feels like an awesome FU ability when healing flag carriers. Even Spirit of Redemption is great."

I know right! Ray of Nope, hahah! The temple BG is fun because you can really feel how the hordies get frustrated that they cannot kill the carrier xD.

"twitch.tv/enviouso is one of the highest rated holy priests streams"

7+ Year Old Account
    i actually love Holy Priest too in BGs, but in 3v3 Arena he is quite bad without teammates who are defending you.

The thing is, u have like infinite mana, but if you get burned out with CDs - its almost impossible to survive (no CC!)... but yeah its much more funnier then disc
    my record was around 1800 Rating in Arena 3v3 and 1900 in RBG (dont play active)

Holy priest on BG's too - aaand I love it, but on the other side I totally can't play arenas with it C:

Holy priest is designed to be good pick on battlegrounds. When we talk about rated arenas discipline is just better. Not because it's better spec but because disc have better compositions like jungle or rmp even php isn't bad. Holy can't rly help with dps in key situations like disc.

For bgs go holy, for rated arenas disc

15+ Year Old Account
    Hmm maybe I should try holy for bgs, always played Disc cos of well it being the PvP spec historically.
    I love its mobility as well.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

There are lots of holy priests in RBG's - Disc is still prevailant in Arena but for RBG's imho holy is my prefrence over disc. People will ofc swear that disc is much better at higher rating, having seen and played against a fair number of teams over 2k upto 2.6k i have yet to see a disc priest that made me go, hm, wow i should go disc.

Deleted
    It's very fun in bgs, however I prefer arenas. I have reached 1950 as resto druid and 2150 as arms so i thought I'd give holy a go in 2v2. Sadly we just suck, you can play like a god but if you don't score a kill in the first 4 mins you will autolose to dampening.

It's something that really needs to be fixed in the next xpac, how we are more badly affected by dampening than other healers, especially our mastery double dipping which imo is probably not even intended just nobody cares.

In bgs and rbgs it is very strong but I find rated battlegrounds boring since no AV (my fave).