Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dentelan View Post
    Already hear westerners crying if one day we do military alliance with china������

- - - Updated - - -

Because 20-21 century China will be main challange to US, and geopolitically it better to have Russia on your side against china, than on chinese against US
    Duh
    Do you know what the G7 is, and why Russia doesnt matter anymore in that context? hint: their goal isnt to keep China down. duh.

Also the westernes arent looking to China for a military alliance (a war with the US isnt going to happen anyways)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    Italy is a dwarf, no offense, they are at limit of their potential unlike Russia.
    Eh, potential is irrelevant, Italys economy dwarfs Russia. None expects Russia to somehow be productive or have a infrastructure worth a damn. Add that Italys economy is in a terrible state, yet it's still better.
    Last edited by Crispin; 2018-06-12 at 07:32 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing says "No Collusion" more than hitting your allies with complete disrespect and apathy, then call for said allies to accept Russia -whom you've been accused to collude with- into the G-7.

Now that doesn't mean there is collusion. The timing, however, is complete crap. Also still salty at how he treats Canada right now, when we've been allies for centuries.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    Ahhh the PPP the measure used to make 3rd world countries feel relevant! That's why India is well ahead of any European country and Japan. By this logic Russia should definitely be in the G7 since their economy is about the size of Germany's.
    And you're not totally picking a measure that you like most. :P
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    EU's economy is larger than America's and China's.
    It's actually in between them now, Brexit has hampered the EUs economic prospects allowing the USA to retake a slight lead.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    Given current growth rates the only chance the EU has of catching up to the US is
    Donald Trump's economic policy xD

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    EU's economy is larger than America's and China's.
    EU is not a country nor has it formed into the united states of europe so can how you can dictate agreements for all countries??

Italy wants out, We britain want out, your failed EU project is falling like pack of dominos.

America leads in GDP by miles. If we add canada, brazil, mexico, argentina to the mix then Europe is not even close.

Quote Originally Posted by mindless 1 View Post
    EU is not a country nor has it formed into the united states of europe so can how you can dictate agreements for all countries??

Italy wants out, We britain want out, your failed EU project is falling like pack of dominos.

America leads in GDP by miles. If we add canada, brazil, mexico, argentina to the mix then Europe is not even close.
    Welcome Mr Alt account. Come back on your main.

What is hilarious, is it says you joined at 11:10 AM forum time, and posted at 11:09 AM forum time. You technically posted before you created this alt-account.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Welcome Mr Alt account. Come back on your main.

What is hilarious, is it says you joined at 11:10 AM forum time, and posted at 11:09 AM forum time. You technically posted before you created this alt-account.
    What does this comment have to do with anything that i have said?? You thick cunt.

What does this comment have to do with anything that i have said?? You thick cunt.
    The manner you post in, for once. Behave yourself.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Well, because no one just comes in randomly and posts like you do. Especially spouting pretty much false information like you just did. You are most likely a currently banned account making account after account just adding more time to your ban. Then calling me a cunt, gets you infracted again.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    The manner you post in, for once. Behave yourself.
    Sour german. Dont cry when we leave your worthless EU.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, because no one just comes in randomly and posts like you do. Especially spouting pretty much false information like you just did. You are most likely a currently banned account making account after account just adding more time to your ban. Then calling me a cunt, gets you infracted again.
    Me saying that the EU is not a country is a fact, nothing false about that.

Claiming europe's GDP is higher than U.S when infact on many websites it isnt. It's time to wake up

Sour german. Dont cry when we leave your worthless EU.

- - - Updated - - -

Me saying that the EU is not a country is a fact, nothing false about that.

Claiming europe's GDP is higher than U.S when infact on many websites it isnt. It's time to wake up
    Come back at me with your main account.

Come back at me with your main account.
    Mind your own business.

Cheers

Mind your own business.

Cheers
    Oh, Allybeboba? Is that you? That is the only passive aggressive poster on this forum that I know that uses that bullshit. He is currently banned as well.

Oh, Allybeboba? Is that you? That is the only passive aggressive poster on this forum that I know that uses that bullshit. He is currently banned as well.
    I'll leave that to you inspector.

I'll leave that to you inspector.
    Good job wasting another account.

Good job wasting another account.
    Good job claiming EU is a country when it isn't.

Cheers

10+ Year Old Account
    So many triggered people lately making alt accounts, rather amusing. How dare you question our glorious leader!

The equivalent of "please leave britney alone!" videos.

In any case seems nothing has happened besides the world realizing the US is an unreliable partner and that others are better of looking elsewhere in strengthen their trade and moving forward their interests. History lesson in there what happens to nations to isolate themselves but such matters are far too filled with facts and real world events that it scares of the ignorant like it would a wild pack of rodents when faced with fire.

Good job claiming EU is a country when it isn't.

Cheers
    The European Union is a country?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    So many triggered people lately making alt accounts, rather amusing. How dare you question our glorious leader!

The equivalent of "please leave britney alone!" videos.

In any case seems nothing has happened besides the world realizing the US is an unreliable partner and that others are better of looking elsewhere in strengthen their trade and moving forward their interests. History lesson in there what happens to nations to isolate themselves but such matters are far too filled with facts and real world events that it scares of the ignorant like it would a wild pack of rodents when faced with fire.
    Unreliable or not they have 0 choice in the matter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post

Unreliable or not they have 0 choice in the matter.
    Till the next president that comes around that does 4 to 8 years of ass kissing and damage control to restore ties with the only other block on the planet that actually shares their believes and values. Although i do understand why your kind prefers China and Russia, you do seem to favor more oppressive and authoritarian regimes with a pinch of fascist touches towards political opponents.

Guess that's what you get if you go to war abroad and it stays a far away from home show.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    You do realise that China doesn't really align with your dream of a Soviet revival, right?
    We dont have such a dreams, Ukraine is exception)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Do you know what the G7 is, and why Russia doesnt matter anymore in that context? hint: their goal isnt to keep China down. duh.

Also the westernes arent looking to China for a military alliance (a war with the US isnt going to happen anyways)

- - - Updated - - -

Eh, potential is irrelevant, Italys economy dwarfs Russia. None expects Russia to somehow be productive or have a infrastructure worth a damn. Add that Italys economy is in a terrible state, yet it's still better.
    War will never happen but geopolitics is about who can potentially do what, not using the guns (or using, sometimes)
    US will be VERY hard to stay world only superpower, what us is actually thinking about itself, playing against China+Russia, and potentially EU (if Trump will continue pushing EU to gain real sovereignty). In such scenario US dominance is finally finished (the will still be strong ofc).
    Ofc US doesnt want that, its better for them to play with Russia on same side in long term, because of, you know, reasons, borders with China, one of the best army, potential in economic growth, but they cant do that because of reunification of Crimea via referendum with Russia (annexion, in your theory).
    Last edited by Dentelan; 2018-06-12 at 01:32 PM.