Hati is Alive and well, 3 Hunter Pets for BM :-)

It was a pleasant surprise to see Hati was alive and well.
    Loving BFAs new Zoo build :-)

Great news! At least until you replace your artifact with a quest or dungeon drop. I'd still like it if they placed Hati in the world somewhere as an NPC much like what they did with Dog from MoP.

Half the fun of being a hunter is having pets to give goofy nicknames. I'm hoping BFA's changes liven up BM hunters.

So is this confirmation that you can keep Hati even after leaving behind Titanstrike or is it still bound to the item?

no it is bound to titanstrike, if you wish a 2nd pet you have the animal companion talent option

Quote Originally Posted by Licketysplit77 View Post
    It was a pleasant surprise to see Hati was alive and well.
    Loving BFAs new Zoo build :-)

Hmm - how'd you manage that? All that happens with my hunter when I copy over is that I get a depleted artifact and no Hati. Removing and re-equipping doesn't do anything, not does changing the appearance...

i would assume his artifact is not yet depleted on beta, they may not have activated the depletion of the artifact yet (although i would have thought that would be one of the first things to have been implemented upon its launch)

Quote Originally Posted by Aigilas View Post
    i would assume his artifact is not yet depleted on beta, they may not have activated the depletion of the artifact yet (although i would have thought that would be one of the first things to have been implemented upon its launch)
    All artifacts on beta are currently depleted. Not quite sure how he did it unless they is some photoshopping going on.

It seemed to work when using the hidden skin for Titanstrike, This one without Animal companion, so only 2 not 3 in the pic this time. Can't imagine it would work come Beta going live, Be nice if you transmogged the skin over your current weapon, Hati would spawn. Even if purely visual and nothing more.

Definetly depleted
    Last edited by Licketysplit77; 2018-06-09 at 09:10 AM.

probably a bug then

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a bug. I got the same after copying my horde Hunter over.