Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    Right now you are proving to be pretty much just like the op. You just want to keep the same shitposting up that he was banned for. I know what you are going to say "I'm just defending myself". Yeah we heard that before.
    At this point the only reason I'm still post in in Here is cause your quoting me...
    My intention was my post before last to be my last post but I decided one more and now your on my case.

Also he will be back in 35 more hours so he will be right back here shit talking you again.
    Thanks for your input here though. I think imnpretty much done, had my fun and op really got boring and repetitive fast.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2018-06-14 at 12:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    What? I mean... He was the one decimated, he is banned...
    yaaaa thats y u here nstead of bnet forums rite, so op cant hurt ur feelings lal. u no mmochamp bans r temp rite? lal bragging about having 2 report people wow 4real so rekt

haha even ur own peoples farming u. REKT!

Quote Originally Posted by PlushieArmy View Post
    yaaaa thats y u here nstead of bnet forums rite, so op cant hurt ur feelings lal. u no mmochamp bans r temp rite? lal bragging about having 2 report people wow 4real so rekt

Can someone please translate?

At this point the only reason I'm still post in in Here is cause your quoting me...
    My intention was my post before last to be my last post but I decided one more and now your on my case.

Also he will be back in 35 more hours so he will be right back here shit talking you again.
    Thanks for your input here though. I think imnpretty much done, had my fun and op really got boring and repetitive fast.
    Well what do you think is going to happen then? I'm too old to get insulted by someone over internet so it doesn't matter for me if someone is shit talking. But yeah you seem pretty much as toxic as the OP.

Well what do you think is going to happen then? I'm too old to get insulted by someone over internet so it doesn't matter for me if someone is shit talking. But yeah you seem pretty much as toxic as the OP.
    Ok? Solo what is your point? Op started attacking the people making memes and japes and so he got called out. He extremely over reacted and made a fool of himself... Its how it works.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozyorkbourne View Post
    It isn't hours a day. There's a pattern. A very clear one. Level 100 trial characters can fly in Broken Isles meaning that dead servers (foreign language RP servers work best) can be scouted easily and all the crystal spawn points are known. There are people who sell the positions too.

People have managed to figure out the exact spawn pattern of Void Talon portals in WoD too, so it's less no-life and more patterns and timings for the respawn.
    If you have any second to spend on giving someone a mount in a game, there is something wrong with your life.

He is way more toxic than the OP.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

Quote Originally Posted by Netherius View Post
    I think you're projecting your issues onto him.
    nah i actually play the game instead of just paying £10 a month to be a volunteer.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyalona View Post
    If you have any second to spend on giving someone a mount in a game, there is something wrong with your life.
    Yet you have time to make 3.7k posts in just over a year. lul timewaste!

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Yet you have time to make 3.7k posts in just over a year. lul timewaste!
    and you 7000 in just over 6 years lol! time waste!

Quote Originally Posted by PlushieArmy View Post

oh wow a 2012 burner account, that's something i guess.

and you 7000 in just over 6 years lol! time waste!
    I know right!

Apple actually carried the rant from here on to the official forums? Man, that guy hasn't changed a bit.

Since this has seemingly gone from the actual topic in to several people trading barbs and nothing new to add, I think it;s time we close this here.

CLOSED.