Does anyone remember?

Does anyone remember what World of Warcraft USED to be like. Does anyone remember how great these Paladin forums USED to be. Hell we were the envy of the class forums at one point.

Does anyone remember the Rets who USED to drive the class. Does anyone remember Pbad, Slayton, Requital, Butosai, Solsacra, Kisko, Exemplar, Bluedeep, Smitus, Neldarie, or moi

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...mp-Theorycraft
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...n-4-3-BIS-list

Hell this Legendary thread still stands as the longest and most viewed thread aside from the Xmog thread.

Maybe if I never retired you could all still bask in my infinite greatness and legendary skill.

- - - Updated - - -

I remember when these forums werent dead af too.
    zzzz
    Last edited by anaxie; 2018-06-10 at 12:42 AM.

Nope.
    /10chr

Paladins were the envy of the class forums even in Vanilla when they couldn't tank and warriors were THE class?

10+ Year Old Account
    Played since BC, never once can I recall a time when paladins were the envy of every class except when they were totally bugged and god tier OP back during the 1 week after the Pre-WotLK patch hit live servers. I've never even heard of any of those players, I'm shocked you didn't have Athene on that list, because that was a well known paladin.

Paladins are one of the most played classes, so it figures that their forum pages would have a higher view/comment count than some other classes like monks for example.

It was all you dude but then you left. You disgust me, you're like those people who leave their kittens on the side of the road.

A little sad for sure, there's a certain impermanence to discord that makes it not as interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanthoris View Post
    Played since BC, never once can I recall a time when paladins were the envy of every class except when they were totally bugged and god tier OP back during the 1 week after the Pre-WotLK patch hit live servers. I've never even heard of any of those players, I'm shocked you didn't have Athene on that list, because that was a well known paladin.

Paladins are one of the most played classes, so it figures that their forum pages would have a higher view/comment count than some other classes like monks for example.
    I'm talking about for information.
    We had one of the most active theorycrafting scenes and definitive BIS gearing and playing guides day 1 because of my work on many of those listed.

the old HURRHURR SIM IT shit didn't work. These were rets in in top world guilds outputting consistent world ranks. gear was based on a best fit for that raid and encounters and pushing towards our strength which for the longest time was mastery when we could jump out stat to make it LARGER then the attack the even procced hand of light.

Now you guys rely solely on sims because you don't have anyone worth a salt posting anymore because this games developers has turned it in to a dumpster fire.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2018-06-10 at 02:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're always welcome to open up your BiS threads again. The were always an interesting time.

But this really isn't much of a discussion thread, so I'll be closing this.