Thread: MMO-C App.

10+ Year Old Account

MMO-C App.

Has the Great Cat In the Sky considered making an MMO-C app? It seems these days everyone has a freakin app, so I'm surprised The Champion hasn't made one yet.

It would make checking the site on mobile considerably easier (right now, it's legitimately terrible).
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

You don't need an App for that, just a decent mobile website (which most apps basically are internally anyway these days)

It's much more likely that we would just add some mobile CSS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    It's much more likely that we would just add some mobile CSS.
    Can't you just install some simple theme that supports mobile styles and to only apply on mobile devices? Then quickly apply some branding css and bob's your uncle!

Understandably you need to go through testing so that the LARGE userbase of MMO-C won't experience issues, but surely styles form reputable theme developers in the marketplace (whatever platform this is) are going to be fairly bug free and optimized to the latest standards.
    -K

Quote Originally Posted by Mister K View Post
    Can't you just install some simple theme that supports mobile styles and to only apply on mobile devices? Then quickly apply some branding css and bob's your uncle!
    Nope, we've done a ton of customization to the current skin that would need to be replicated. Not just for looks, but site functionality. Stay tuned though, something is hopefully coming soon.