5+ Year Old Account

Horde 974 Ilvl Affliction Warlock LFG

Looking for a solid guild with a good group of people to do content with. 2 day guild would be optimal but would not shy away from a 3 day situation if the guild was worth it. Any schedule as long as it fits 6pm- 11pm est during the week. Any times on the weekends. Would pref one that is still currently raiding atm so I can get back into the swing of things since I have taken a short break the last 2 months.

My exp:

9/11 Mythic experience

150+ pulls on Aggramar
    250+ pulls on Argus

PS: Currently on Zul'jin but will to xfer anywhere, andI do not do apps
    You asked a question and I gave you the answer. You might not agree with or fully understand the answer, but, it is correct because of reasons.”

<Reawaken> a Horde 12 year old server first guild is seeking a Warlock. We are losing a Warlock(Myself) for BFA as I will be tanking. We are 10/11M (2% Argus should die this week). We raid Sun/Mon 8-12 EST. Add me Dracs#1320

Thanks, have a good one!

My guild is currently seeking ranged DPS for pulls on M Argus. <Adventurer> is located on US-Stormrage - Alliance. Feel free to BTAG if you'd like to chat.

Decoy#12466 (Elienore, Mythic Recruiter)

Good evening,

I read your post and we are interested. We offer several established raid teams. All of our raid teams have their own experienced team leaders. We have the logs to prove that we have been together a long time.

Outside of raiding, we PvP, do Mythic+ key runs, host seed raids, and offer a variety of weekly events open to all our members. We strive to create a friendly and non-toxic environment.

We are not just a collective number of Btags and Discord names that meet up for raids. We are friends that game together--whether it is in World of Warcraft or another game.

If this sounds like the kind of community that you are interested in, then please explore the links below. You are also welcome to join our discord and have a look around. Please feel free to message and interact with us to see if we are good match for you.

Our formal information:

<Currently Online> Explore. Engage. Elevate.
    Realms: Illidan - Horde ~and~ Sargeras - Alliance
    MMO-Champion posts:
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...Have-Fun-Again!
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...Have-Fun-Again!
    Partnered Discord: https://discord.gg/CurrentlyOnline
    *Look for Saph, Lead Recruiter.

Hi there Atraxxa! I am very interested in speaking with you about possibly joining our raid team. We are on Zul'jin so you would not have to transfer!
    <Resurgence> is looking for new players for M Argus progression and BFA. We are a close-knit guild that not only raids, but also does M+ together. Our current progression is 10/11M with our best pull being 43% (P3). In Legion, we've gone 7/7 M EN, 2/3 M ToV, 8/10 M NH, and 7/9 M ToS. We aren’t looking for raiders that are just looking for those that forego mechanics for the parse, but those that excel at mechanics while maintaining good DPS.

When we are not raiding, we normally do keystones together. We don’t just do a 15 and stop, many of us push higher keys and have scores over 3k. We also have an active discord server. If you are looking for a community that is working towards a common goal of killing raid bosses, then <Resurgence> is the right place for you!

Raid Schedule:
    Tuesday & Thursdays 8pm-11pm* EST
    Saturday (optional, main/alt mix) 8pm-end EST

*Could be changing to 8:30pm-11:30pm for BFA

Currently seeking:
    Resto Shaman/ Holy Paladin
    1-2 melee (All, excluding Retribution Paladins)
    1-2 ranged (Mage, Hunter, Warlock)
    *We will not turn you away if your class is not listed, please send us a link to your logs for consideration!

If you would like more info on <Resurgence> or are interested in a trial, please contact:
    Pain Bnet (painmaster#1657) / Discord (Pain#7356) - Guild Master/ Raid Lead
    Mithara Bnet (ShinyPants#13830) / Discord Mithara#8951 - Recruiter
    Yatzii Bnet (Manda#1308) / Discord Yatzii:game_die:#3958 - Recruiter

Thank you for considering <Resurgence>!

<Handicap Hangtime> Aerie Peak[A] (11/11M ABT US top 50 two day guild) is now recruiting exceptional players of all classes/roles to fill our roster going into BfA.

Raid Times: Friday & Saturday 7:00pm - 10:30pm EST.

Contacts:
    Battle.net: Sellas#1342, Mayz#1571, or Milo854#1118