7+ Year Old Account

[A] LF Early Evening or Weekend Raid Guild

As the title states, I am looking for a new home in BFA. I am starting my search now as this is not something I wish to rush. I want to take my time to make sure I find the right fit.

Ideally what I am looking for:

-Alliance guild, any US server
    -Preferably a 2 day guild, would consider 3 day
    -Early evenings on weekdays (6-9pm ET), and/or weekend mornings/early afternoons (9am-2pm ET)
    -Guild with some kind of history, nothing newly formed. Really looking for reliability here.
    -Heroic progression focused, with attempts at mythic later in a tier after heroic is on farm and if time/interest allows (This I can be flexible on)
    -Mythic+/RGB's on off nights
    -Easy going, welcoming environment. A group that understands people work all week and just want to play the game for fun with no stress.

Who I am:

My main is a 941 affliction warlock which I plan to continue for BFA. Will probably offspec destro. I am currently unsubbed so my item level is as of several months ago, but returning for 8.0 pre-patch. Hopefully that's in a week or so. I am a previous heroic progression raider. I was in a set guild but then took some time off to focus on stuff in my real life. Was finally finishing up my degree (after only 8 years lol) and getting situated in a new full time job. Due to my working hours, I require the above listed raid times.
    Last edited by Nazgul91; 2018-07-02 at 11:22 PM.

Sacred is a pretty casual guild on US-Earthen Ring. Sounds similar to what you're describing, hit us up if you're interested- you can add me on btag (Elay#1208) or message Renala in game.
    Sacred is a mature guild that raids 2 nights heroic progression, 1 night normal open/alt run. Raid times are Tues/Wed 7 pm-10 pm EST. Casual/alt run Thurs 7:30pm-10:30pm EST

All roles/classes welcome. Our raiding lock would really, really love it if another lock joined so she can stop dropping lock closets every 5 minutes. Looking for active raiders who want to give mythic a try next expansion. We are a pretty casual guild, a lot of mature players but we do have a few young folks in the guild. We have a few rules. Please keep guild chat PG, we have some young folks. No swearing, politics, religion, or soliciting. Please be polite to fellow guildies. That's about it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Bump. Still looking.

<Stack Method> Frostmourne (US)

Is a newly formed Australian east coast based mythic + orientated guild with casual progression raiding as secondary. With mature gamer's ranging from early 20's to mid 40's. All people welcome regardless of skill level. Must be mature and respectful of others and down for some bants!

Aimed to keep hardcore and casual players entertained alike. I decided to make this guild as a result of the mythic + aspect of World of Warcraft taking over the raiding scene throughout legion and into BFA.

If your a hardcore player looking to push cutting edge keys or a casual player looking to just run a few dungeons with mates then there is room for you here. Currently in the guild the top 3 teams to run the highest keys for the week will receive a special rewards following week to give is some friendly competition.

As for raiding we will be doing it at a slower speed when available.
    2 nights a week for a total of 4 hours. Wednesday & Thursday.
    8pm -10pm AEST.

Mythic Raiding will be done at a pace suitable to what the guild player base requires.

We don't use a website as discord offers all the needs we have for a guild to run.

Addons required for Raiding/M+
    Weak Auras
    Healbot (for healers or dispeller's only)
    Deadly Boss Mods

*RC loot council no longer required in BFA+

Voice Chat Required
    Discord (must have a working mic)

Please Apply in-game directly just search under social/who/guild Stack Method