10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post
    Some annoying performance issues so far. Stuttering is back in full force on PC and the fixes that worked in beta no longer work in the full release. Really hope they fix it I hear console is having issues as well.

This is what I thought would happen. They give streamers 1 day earlier access to make the game look as good as possible without any issues and then the issues hit the day after when the people that matters (customers) tries to play.

Smh, can we have one game that is not a total mess on day 1 :|

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post
    Some annoying performance issues so far. Stuttering is back in full force on PC and the fixes that worked in beta no longer work in the full release. Really hope they fix it I hear console is having issues as well.
    No issues for me, everything on ultra/high, apart from fog, which I reduced in beta.

I do have a 1080 which may help, although stuttering could be CPU/RAM related.
    Last edited by Tekkommo; 2019-03-12 at 04:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else have an issue where you hear no voices? Gunshots, ambiance, environmental sounds, I hear all that, but voices are silent.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

PC player here, played for a couple of hours this morning (2am-4am cst) and saw no issues. Seemed to be pretty smooth though it could be that I was on so early in the morning and not during what will probably be prime hours in the evening. Will find out more tonight

Might end up getting it for PS4. I'll wait to see some gameplay both early and endgame though.

Dropped £60 quite a few times on these kinds of games and been burnt badly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some really cool dungeons in this game.

Air and Space museum looked great. One room you fight in will remind you of Spellblade Aluriel in Nighthold, and another room you're in Mars lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    Anyone else have an issue where you hear no voices? Gunshots, ambiance, environmental sounds, I hear all that, but voices are silent.
    Not had any of that yet, in the beta my gun did stop making a noise once, but been all good so far for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Played the whole day today and no real issues. Going to bed now cause frames dropped to 12 and cant stand the lag... but for a whole days play (14hrs+) it is realy great.
    The supply drops seems to be made harder, the enimies are like fucking ants, just too many to try and keep away. But overall the difficulty seems fine, I am level 14 and was still using a level 3 MK17 till level 13 and the enemies still died easily. I died quite allot, but that is due to stupidity rather then difficulty. Will play again tomorrow... or should I say a bit later lol. Really love the game so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I bit the bullet and jumped in and still had a blast. Even just redoing all the same missions from the beta. No technical issues at all playing on PC on ultra. A couple of small changes I noticed from the beta, bulk scrapping is much easier since you can now do it from the main item menu and cosmetic items do seem to drop fairly often.

All in all, don't regret buying the game at all. It's pretty much exactly what I wanted. It is still The Division, just with some tweaks and changes here and there that I think make it a better game.

Now I just gotta try and find a clan or group of people to play with so I don't have to run solo for everything again...

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post

Now I just gotta try and find a clan or group of people to play with so I don't have to run solo for everything again...
    Prob not going to find much til after the weekend. You have to remember the early access you're playing now has a $100 entry fee on it.

Locked my framerate at 45fps and that seemed to fix my stuttering issue. No major issues other than a bugged event, having a lot of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    I have sound issues but none of those you mentioned. I personally can't hear the DZ helicopter even if it hovers right above me. Nor do I hear most broadcasts that the game subtitles for me. Some music I suspect is also missing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not directly related to the Division 2, but if anyone knows, please explain:
    - I live in a place called Romania.
    - for us, all new games usually cost 59.99 Euros.
    - in Russia or Ukraine, they can buy the same game for 25 Euros. (never bought one, but I'm thinking of trying it and maybe using an VPN to activate, not sure how that works really)
    - any idea how can this price difference be... legal / not a scam? Are the sellers (publishers?) setting different prices for different areas / countries?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fid View Post
    Not directly related to the Division 2, but if anyone knows, please explain:
    - I live in a place called Romania.
    - for us, all new games usually cost 59.99 Euros.
    - in Russia or Ukraine, they can buy the same game for 25 Euros. (never bought one, but I'm thinking of trying it and maybe using an VPN to activate, not sure how that works really)
    - any idea how can this price difference be... legal / not a scam? Are the sellers (publishers?) setting different prices for different areas / countries?
    General population doesn't have as much disposable income, so if they sold it at 59.99 it wouldn't sell nearly as many copies. When we're talking about a consumer good that has no/negligible per unit cost, like downloadable content, moving as many copies as possible is ideal.

No idea about economics in Romania, but at a guess EU countries are bundled together pricewise so even if someone is in a less prosperous country they're being charged at the same rate as France or Germany.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post

No idea about economics in Romania
    https://www.romaniaexperience.com/wh...mania-in-2017/
    Alright.
    On topic: glad to see people are enjoying it. I'll wait until Saturday/ Sunday before deciding.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pleasantly surprised the majority of posts regarding this game on reddit etc. are all positive. Of course these are the opinions of people who spent like £20 more to play early.

Hopefully the majority of posts stay positive when people reach end game and the grinding begins (most importantly it still entertains me at end game).

The side quests so far are brilliant, so hopefully they are an option to farm at end game.

Trying to remember what the reception was like for Destiny 2 at launch, but can't seem to remember if it was overly positive or not. I know I enjoyed it at launch, but quickly got bored at end game.

Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    I'm pleasantly surprised the majority of posts regarding this game on reddit etc. are all positive. Of course these are the opinions of people who spent like £20 more to play early.

Hopefully the majority of posts stay positive when people reach end game and the grinding begins (most importantly it still entertains me at end game).

The side quests so far are brilliant, so hopefully they are an option to farm at end game.

Trying to remember what the reception was like for Destiny 2 at launch, but can't seem to remember if it was overly positive or not. I know I enjoyed it at launch, but quickly got bored at end game.
    The reception was largely, from D1 players, "why is everyone trying to be funny? why are the hive now ceramic crabs? where did the tone of the last game go? why are lootboxes the endgame reward for levelling post cap?" more than bugs it was just a very clear halo 5 style "we want the 11-16 audience and their minibuy money" design shift that as we all know bit them on the ass and "balanced to be fun to watch on a stream" certainly didnt help none.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    The reception was largely, from D1 players, "why is everyone trying to be funny? why are the hive now ceramic crabs? where did the tone of the last game go? why are lootboxes the endgame reward for levelling post cap?" more than bugs it was just a very clear halo 5 style "we want the 11-16 audience and their minibuy money" design shift that as we all know bit them on the ass and "balanced to be fun to watch on a stream" certainly didnt help none.
    I liked nightfall in d2, felt like wow's mythic+, didn't like auto difficulty scaling based on your ilvl that made gearing pointless excpet for ilvl gated content
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

This game is a good example of wait a few months. Then actually get to buy the whole game with all the drip feed DLC and most the major bugs fix for like 40 bucks instead of paying like a 100 for all that and be a beta tester. It is kind of the lesson I have learned with AAA games. Wait a quarter... get a enjoyable product at a good price. Buy it on day one.. over pay, be pissed, and be disappointed big time.

i was watching gameplay from Slootbag, yesterday he hit world tier 1. as far i see ,this game has lot of content at end game but probably very grindy too. i mean every tier you go higher ,new things on map just spawn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk-Fnavrz30

Minor gameplay spoiler but i'm glad this idea is back and from what i hear behaves more like the Pursuer form DS:SOtFS