How to rank up in League of Legends

League of Legends, like most competitive online games, can be really tough if you are playing it seriously. Going up the competitive ladder can be a really frustrating task, if you are like me and don't know the small details of the game that are important to win matches.

And while we are dying to make it to the diamond rank in LoL, it is important to keep in mind that this is not an action game, it is a competitive game that requires strategy. I learned this the hard way. Luckily, I found a decent guide to hep me understand the ranks and has important tips helped me improve and rise in the ranks. A bit though, you still gotta git gud.

May be you can get higher, good luck

I just skimmed through a bit so if this whole thing was satire I missed that. The sentence my eyes stopped enough to read was "And no matter how much you try, if you are not picking heroes according to the Meta, then you won’t even pass your current league.". If that line is not a joke, the whole thing is.

Deleted
    play one champion all the time and puuuuussshhhh ... thats league

Best thing to do is main a role and choose a few champions to play with, as you could get auto-filled it is best to have a few champs for each role you feel comfortable with. Learning match-ups and interactions are a key part of the game, if you are trying to learn every interaction/match-up you are going to struggle over learning every interaction with a select few champs

The only way to win is to not play the game.

Focus on one or two champions(can't be more) and positions would be a fast way to go though it would be a bit humdrum.

you should always play main champion)

Quote Originally Posted by Kirbypro View Post
    The only way to win is to not play the game.

lol
    this is like great wisdom

3+ Year Old Account
    To rank up fast , just get 3 champs to main and spam them until you're able to carry