Battle for Azeroth - Live Developer Q&A Thursday - 6/14

Battle for Azeroth - Live Developer Q&A Thursday - 6/14
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    The Battle for Azeroth beta has begun! Join us live on Twitch, June 14, as we sit down with Game Director Ion Hazzikostas for our next live developer Q&A where he’ll be answering your World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth beta questions.

Feel free to submit questions by posting in this forum thread or via Twitter using the hashtag #WarcraftQA.

We’re really looking forward to getting the chance to dive in and answer as much as we can, so we hope to see you Thursday at 20h00 CEST / 11:00 a.m. PDT!

The Battle for Azeroth beta has begun!
    Wat? /10char

Lets hope for an official 8.0 release date on Thursday

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aradur View Post
    Wat? /10char
    They have a different definition of time it seems.

Someone needs to ask Ion if High Elves are going to be a playable race in 8.1 or in 8.2.

Quote Originally Posted by Xu Sheng View Post
    Begun is the correct conjugation of begin when something is ongoin.

I went to the link to post a question but it said I wasn't authorized because I don't have a character created ingame even though the forum showed me signed in on one of them. I do hope someone will ask about the legendary fishing pole - if there are plans for us to be able to use it in BfA and add the new fish to it.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Martymark View Post
    Someone needs to ask Ion if High Elves are going to be a playable race in 8.1 or in 8.2.
    He could ask for 8.3 and 9.0 too, so we would have few more minutes for serious questions in later Q&As.

Deleted
    High elf is a serious question, it's what most of us want lol

Quote Originally Posted by Noyel View Post
    High elf is a serious question, it's what most of us want lol
    How do you know what ‘most of us’ want? Are you representing the majority, or are you just making assumptions based on your own opinions? Would like to see some reliable source on ‘most of us wants this’.

Protip: a forum post with some replies does not count as ‘most of us’.

Deleted
    [QUOTE=dumkin;49549643]How do you know what ‘most of us’ want? Are you representing the majority, or are you just making assumptions based on your own opinions? Would like to see some reliable source on ‘most of us wants this’.

Dunnoh, may be many posts everywhere, a whole community, and tweets ? =)

Stood in the Fire Grimalkin of Old's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Q&A right after the World Cup kick-off, it's gonna be a good thursday

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aradur View Post
    Wat? /10char
    It was Alpha before and now it is Beta. I dunno if that means anything. It could be that it is now open but I don't know.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dumkin View Post
    How do you know what ‘most of us’ want? Are you representing the majority, or are you just making assumptions based on your own opinions? Would like to see some reliable source on ‘most of us wants this’.

Protip: a forum post with some replies does not count as ‘most of us’.
    There have been many, many threads both here and on the official forums. It's been a wanted feature for a very long time, actually makes sense and has basis on the lore. Also fits the whole "gather allies" mentality. Alleria could easily tell Vereesa to bring her Covenant to the Alliance. There's no reason for Blizzard to object on that, since they've already broken the faction barriers and have already added small populations as an allied race. Also, I don't see a reason people get so aggressive towards those who want this feature or any other feature since it doesn't harm their gameplay or aesthetics. If you want, you play it. If you don't want to, that's fine.

Also it would bring many more paid race changes than Lightforged or Dwarves or Kul'tirans for that matter, so it's strategically wise too.
    Last edited by Amaterasu65; 2018-06-12 at 09:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xu Sheng View Post
    Correct. We learned this in WoD