Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Battle for Azeroth Beta Key Giveaway - Week 2 - We've Seen It All!

Week 2 - We've Seen It All!

Blizzard has given us some beta keys to help you prepare for Battle for Azeroth! This week you will need to finish up exploring Broken Isles if you haven't already.

• This giveaway is for 200 US/EU Battle for Azeroth Beta keys!
    • This giveaway runs from June 11 to June 17
    • To enter complete the Broken Isles Explorer achievement and then log in to the contest site.
    • You will need to log in with your Battle.Net account (It's safe!) so that we can confirm you have earned the achievement.
    • You can be sure that you are entered by checking the contest status page.
    • Winners will be selected by June 19
    • You will need to check the contest status page to see if you have won and claim your key.
    • Winners will have 5 days to view their key. After that another winner will be selected.

Last edited by chaud; 2018-06-11 at 06:27 PM.

If you are having trouble with your entry showing up, feel free to send me a PM with your battletag and the character, realm, and region you have the achievement on.

If you have trouble getting your entry to show up as complete, be sure you have logged out of the game if you just earned the achievement.

Steps to complete before PMing me, as the Battle.Net API is being unreliable:
    • Press the refresh button
    • Wait 5 minutes
    • Refresh the page
    • Repeat a couple times
    Last edited by chaud; 2018-06-11 at 06:54 PM.

Deleted
    Wowhead says I have it on at least 2 of my characters. Can't enter the contest here.

Sent PM, kinda annoying doesn't see achievement
    Last edited by Kalz; 2018-06-11 at 06:41 PM.

Was updating, but then gave up. 20 Minutes later it just were working fine. Ty

It seems to only check my US account (which is a trial and I think I logged into once), my EU account has the achievement.. Does anyone know how to fix it?

Worked for me on the 2nd try, and I can confirm you don’t need an active subscription to enter. Good luck all!

Quote Originally Posted by aevitas View Post
    It seems to only check my US account (which is a trial and I think I logged into once), my EU account has the achievement.. Does anyone know how to fix it?
    Try the refresh button. We are getting lots of timeouts from the Battle.Net API right now. All of the PMs I've received so far I've fixed by pressing the refresh button for the user on my end, or the entry is there by the time I've checked and someone just wasn't patient.

Hundreds of people have already successfully entered, so the system is working fine, it is just he Battle.Net API erroring. We'll keep auto updating for anyone that logs in every day until the end of the contest to try and enter you so that you don't have to keep trying to refresh.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Try the refresh button. We are getting lots of timeouts from the Battle.Net API right now. All of the PMs I've received so far I've fixed by pressing the refresh button for the user on my end, or the entry is there by the time I've checked and someone just wasn't patient.

Hundreds of people have already successfully entered, so the system is working fine, it is just he Battle.Net API erroring. We'll keep auto updating for anyone that logs in every day until the end of the contest to try and enter you so that you don't have to keep trying to refresh.
    Yep you're right, was on my way to PM but decided to refresh a few times. It fixed itself now.
    Draenor EU: Archavious - Level 120 Warlock ; Loaen - Level 120 Demon Hunter ; Arathia - Level 120 Paladin ; Mitosis - Level 110 Priest ; Toreck - Level 110 Hunter ; Aeralinde - Level 110 Mage ; Crikey - Level 110 Warrior

I left the page open and it was fixed by itself when I checked back about 15 mins later

10+ Year Old Account
    Was about to sign up but decided I should check my account if I had an invite. Found out I did, not sure how long I've had it for though.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Ok so it didn't work until I pressed F5 (cmd + R on mac) then the character list showed up

I can confirm that refreshing works - I had to do it like 5-6 times, but it finally clicked and I got in.
    If you have an achievement - just don't give up and try a couple of times. It should let you in.

I have an API error with my account somehow. Can't login to the forums either, with the exception of the Overwatch forums. So unable to enter the contest. Just sent in a support ticked. Hopefully they get it resolved in the next few days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Keeps saying I haven't explored but I completed this back in October '17

Quote Originally Posted by xcureanddisease View Post
    Keeps saying I haven't explored but I completed this back in October '17

Same here happen to me.

Hey, have you guys preordered the new Call of Duty game or are you unable to login to the WoW forums?? THats the issue I have

First time in my life, when I don't really care about any Beta key giveaways, simply cuz I had Alpha access, I have been having Beta access since day one, still have it now and I've already determined, that Blizzard haven't learned on Legion's mistake and that BFA won't have anything interesting and worth playing beyond leveling in first two locations.

7+ Year Old Account
    Won't let me enter, says I haven't done the achievement, completed it in 2016 lol...