Beta Key Giveaway Week 2: Winners have been selected!

Thread: 2H Frost QNA

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoeth View Post
    This, and it is really kick in the nuts that you can equip a 2h and make it look like 1-handers, yet still be a gimped version of the spec, but you can't equip 1-handers and make it look like a 2h.
    Well they have something like it in place for holy paladins as well well, at least I doubt their intention is to make the 2h hammer only mog-able on the main hand and let you keep a shield as well. I guess the case for them is still bugged.

Blademaster
    Quote Originally Posted by msdos View Post
    If I was a mod, I honestly would start locking Frost 2h threads for trolling.

The people who keeping pushing this are smirking on the other side of their screen, "how much can I pester them until I get what I want??!" *rubs hands together*
    It's what children do when they want something. Beg and beg and beg until you give in, one second they're crying, the next smiling.

Just stop.
    totally agree with you.

The only reason people keep asking for 2H frost is the pvp part of it where they could almost 1 shot squishy targets with crazy OB and FS hits. This is the only reason. Frost is and has always been designed for dual wielding. Been playing it as dual wield since Wrath. And I know this is about pvp because when i did pvp i always had my 2 hander in my bags to reck face in BG's.

It was broken.

Quote Originally Posted by Deonora View Post
    totally agree with you.

The only reason people keep asking for 2H frost is the pvp part of it where they could almost 1 shot squishy targets with crazy OB and FS hits. This is the only reason. Frost is and has always been designed for dual wielding. Been playing it as dual wield since Wrath. And I know this is about pvp because when i did pvp i always had my 2 hander in my bags to reck face in BG's.

It was broken.
    Hands up! How many people in here just want 2H because of PvP?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    Hands up! How many people in here just want 2H because of PvP?
    Don't argue, Deonora speaks for us all now.

Good thing too because I was really getting tired of having to decide what I like and why I like it all on my own!

Don't argue, Deonora speaks for us all now.

Good thing too because I was really getting tired of having to decide what I like and why I like it all on my own!
    Exactly. I never do PvP so it makes total sense that PvP is the reason why I want 2H...

This, and it is really kick in the nuts that you can equip a 2h and make it look like 1-handers, yet still be a gimped version of the spec, but you can't equip 1-handers and make it look like a 2h.
    Maybe a good compromise would be to open up transmog this way for just Legendaries. That way, if DKs want to look like they are wielding Shadowmourne, and Enhancement wants to look like they are wielding Sulfuras, they can still equip DW and hide it with the Legendaries. This also would be a neat reveal for finally transmogging Legendary items AND makes this more restrictive than just mogging any 2Hder you want over DW weapons.

The weapons are Legendary, so they should break normal transmog rules.

Ya, the glyph is the best shot for this, or allowing a special transmogrify option for DK similar to how druids are getting their forms from artifacts, there is no need for a functionality change on their part.
    “If you don't believe me that is too damn bad!”