Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Angosia View Post
    It most certainly does. Because the two things are not connected in game. Sure, there was an error in the original text of the description, but it has been fixed now. Yes, that old thing happened a many number of years ago. No, it has no bearing on the context of the current content.

Those are items in current BFA content - i.e. Kul'Tiras. Lichen King is not Lich King. I can't tell if you're trolling or if you believe what you're saying. Either way, not only is it not accurate, but the Lichen King in Kul'Tiras jokes about the power of the Fungemourne. Are you even in beta or is this trolling?
    It is quite obviously a reference to the famous incident regarding the world first kill on Lich king 25 man heroic.

Yes the mob itself has nothing to do with the lich king but it doesn't mean it isn't a reference.

It most certainly does. Because the two things are not connected in game. Sure, there was an error in the original text of the description, but it has been fixed now. Yes, that old thing happened a many number of years ago. No, it has no bearing on the context of the current content.

Those are items in current BFA content - i.e. Kul'Tiras. Lichen King is not Lich King. I can't tell if you're trolling or if you believe what you're saying. Either way, not only is it not accurate, but the Lichen King in Kul'Tiras jokes about the power of the Fungemourne. Are you even in beta or is this trolling?
    A GM responding to a player is the one that started the meme of "clever use of game mechanics", which the achievement is a clear reference to.
    They used explosives in the exploit
    It was against the Lich King

The devs reference things like this all the time and it makes absolutely no sense that it refers to people mispronouncing a word.
    Last edited by Sin Cara; 2018-06-14 at 08:55 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't know why it should. The Lichen King is in a cave and is basically a mushroom headed rare World NPC. Lichen wasn't a misspelling, it's a completely different NPC and isn't a raid boss (as yet).

Edit to add: The NPC even jokes about having the power Fungemourne. Clearly the devs get that people would incorrectly associate the two. Lich is pronounced "Litch", Lichen is pronounced "LYE-ken". The former refers to the undead. The latter refers to a composite organism typically living with fungus in caves.
    Oh lol i did understand those are not the same, i did smile because blizzard is making a joke about it.
    Also if you don't know what it referring to : https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...onite-Bomb-Ban

We could see more Allied Races in the future, but they aren't necessarily required for each expansion.

What does he mean by this?

using weapon models from three expansions ago. YIKES