Thread: Sapper Question

Sapper Question

Does the Horde still use Goblin sappers? Those little guys from warcraft 2 and 3?
    Last edited by gurutikka; 2018-06-14 at 01:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gurutikka View Post
    Does the Horde still use Goblin sappers? Those little allahu akbar guys from warcraft 2 and 3?
    Sadly no times have changed and we are not allowed to have fun anymore. Though they did make fat people a race so that is mildly amusing.

There were gobln sappers in Dragon soul during the ship boss.

Does the Horde still use Goblin sappers? Those little allahu akbar guys from warcraft 2 and 3?
    I saw them in the warfront between the Horde and Allys in Southern Barrens but they dont seem to be the Bilgewater cartel type Goblins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutrition View Post
    Sadly no times have changed and we are not allowed to have fun anymore. Though they did make fat people a race so that is mildly amusing.
    Uhm, disregard what @Nutrition is saying, he sounds salty.

Yes, the Bilgewater Cartel still uses Goblin Sappers. They've used them for years before and I'm sure more forward. Except, the Sappers have become more skilled and doesn't blow themselves up as often. Last Sapper I've seen was in Warlords of Draenor.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Uhm, disregard what @Nutrition is saying, he sounds salty.

Yes, the Bilgewater Cartel still uses Goblin Sappers. They've used them for years before and I'm sure more forward. Except, the Sappers have become more skilled and doesn't blow themselves up as often. Last Sapper I've seen was in Warlords of Draenor.
    Was trying some humor...

Me too, same question

10+ Year Old Account
    Was trying some humor...
    I thought so.. was a thin line, some are salty about changes after all. ^^
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I thought so.. was a thin line, some are salty about changes after all. ^^
    I don't know why the comedic value of making fat people a different race to pander leave me in chuckles. I already have a string of names saved for them.

From nuffinmuffin. Cantrun, and wheezes.

This change is one from the troll gods.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know why the comedic value of making fat people a different race to pander leave me in chuckles. I already have a string of names saved for them.

From nuffinmuffin. Cantrun, and wheezes.

This change is one from the troll gods.
    Uhm, it isn't that they are big that makes them a race, you know? Technically, the Kul Tiran have four models but Blizzard sided with two to make them a little different from the Stormwind humans. I mean, would you rather have a 2nd race who are just all plain humans as well?

Uhm, it isn't that they are big that makes them a race, you know? Technically, the Kul Tiran have four models but Blizzard sided with two to make them a little different from the Stormwind humans. I mean, would you rather have a 2nd race who are just all plain humans as well?
    Doesn't matter to me in the slightest I play by op racials. I am simply having fun with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't matter to me in the slightest I play by op racials. I am simply having fun with it.
    Aha.. So, weather you find it funny or not doesn't have a point. Sorry then.

10+ Year Old Account
    When you say 'fat race' you mean "Fabulous Mustache Race" right?

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    When you say 'fat race' you mean "Fabulous Mustache Race" right?
    Well yeah they knocked it out of the park with the males. It's the weird ugly 300 pound glass eyed females that are the butt of the jokes and no small ones at that.

Deleted
    Any goblin engineer is secretly a sapper

you just never know when all the explosives goes kaboom

They still exist in Storm Peaks but I think you just summarized why they've kind of fallen out of favor.