Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I kinda wish they would allow us to pick our log in screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    What about Sargeras' Sword ? After all, that's the main goal of the expansion, healing the wound.

Plus, that would be gorgeous.
    If it was a bigger focus, then sure. So far I don't recall seeing much about us saving the world, other than the intro and occasional world quests for Magni, so it doesn't seem important enough for the time being when compared to the immediate focus of Horde vs Alliance.

That and the draining into our artifacts will probably make it less intimidating due to a removal of the effects of the sword, making it a grand piece of metal with less pow to it.

I do hope we'll get to a point where saving Azeroth will actually be a big priority 'cause hell is breaking loose but we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathasil View Post
    The BFA login screen will be Teldrassil buring in the background with Sylvanas spreading her legs in the foreground and dead Night Elves lying around her. This is the ultimate accomplishment, because:

1) Sylvanas fanboys will like it because of the spread legs
    2) Horde fanboys will love it because of Teldrassil burning
    3) Night Elf fans get another big "fuck you" from Blizzard for the next 2 years to look at, just to be sure they get the message.
    oh yay! another edgy Night Elf fan that assumes that only alliance ever got bad lore, that the horde never had any of it. It's adorable! But wrong..

To quote a character from Cow & Chicken;

Isn't that cute... BUT IT'S WRONG!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishblade View Post
    My immediate thought would be Teldrassil or Undercity, leaning mostly towards Undercity, but that seems far too open for favoritism whining.

On the other hand, using something on Kul'Tiras or Zandalar again has that same issue so who knows.

Maybe the Battle for Lordaeron could have enough of both, like two siege towers could be our "statues"/"portal" with the slightly ruined city in the background with it's Horde symbols.

Really curious as to why it hasn't shown up yet but I guess it's not the most important thing to get done and so it'll show up late.
    Better give the Horde something they're tears could sustain the third world right about now :P
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Deleted
    Something to do with either the burning of Teldrassil, siege of Lordaeron, the new allied races or Sargeras's sword.

7+ Year Old Account
    I personally want a burning Teldrassil, something to make me smile when I log in each day.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nutrition View Post
    I kinda wish they would allow us to pick our log in screen.
    I do agree with this though, I kinda miss my tubby Deathwing sitting on a burning stormwind
    Scarlet Briar: Let's play "Giant club vs. Overripe Fruit." I'll be the club.

Scarlet Briar: Careful now. Death by cannonball would be funny, but killing you myself is actual fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chappyzilla View Post
    I personally want a burning Teldrassil, something to make me smile when I log in each day.

- - - Updated - - -

I do agree with this though, I kinda miss my tubby Deathwing sitting on a burning stormwind
    That first sentence sounds so mean though xD"

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    My guess would be Teldrassil burning.. or the Gates of the Undercity, completely wrecked..

Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post

To quote a character from Cow & Chicken;

Isn't that cute... BUT IT'S WRONG!
    It's actually from Two Stupid Dogs!

Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    I believe Login Screen will be somehow call back to W3. Something like this:

This is plausible because there's always something parallel in the login screens and some of us know how the login screen music starts off as a portion of it has already been leaked.
    https://twitter.com/blizzard_ent/sta...934144?lang=en
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neviriah View Post
    That first sentence sounds so mean though xD"
    Hey, we all need our daily dose of happiness ^_^
    Scarlet Briar: Let's play "Giant club vs. Overripe Fruit." I'll be the club.

Scarlet Briar: Careful now. Death by cannonball would be funny, but killing you myself is actual fun.

It's going to be Sylvanas kicking a puppy.

Quote Originally Posted by metzger84 View Post
    It will be the image of Teldrassil on fire, with Metzen popping up from the sides shouting "TOASTY!"
    Only if he's accompanied by a loud FLAP FLAP FLAP and roars "TOAAAAAASTY"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluvs View Post
    Quoted because it would be awesome if you get it right.

And I also believe that.
    Uther is dead tho. And the legion is pretty much dead for the moment at least so no fel guards from the sky

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    Uther is dead tho. And the legion is pretty much dead for the moment at least so no fel guards from the sky
    They could do something based on that. OFC it wont be exactly the same, but it can reference this image.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

They could always give us just a black screen with a big reputation bar taking up all the space under the title!

It will be a random island with Azurite spires scattered across a beach, in the background we will see what appears to be a naval battle between the factions.

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Better give the Horde something they're tears could sustain the third world right about now :P
    Really? Can't see what we'd have to cry about but maybe those tears actually belong to the overly whiny people, and no one respects those on either side. XP

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry to disappoint you but it's Christie and her puppet.

Quote Originally Posted by Wishblade View Post
    If it was a bigger focus, then sure. So far I don't recall seeing much about us saving the world, other than the intro and occasional world quests for Magni
    And... the complete point of the Heart of Azeroth

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by metzger84 View Post
    It will be the image of Teldrassil on fire, with Metzen popping up from the sides shouting "TOASTY!"
    I'd be okay with that, if only because I miss Metzen.