10+ Year Old Account

Outlook Email Duplicate Remover

I'm trying to de-dupe a ton of emails from a client's system. The Outlook Cleanup tool doesn't work, nor does the 'remove duplicates' on import.

I tried a couple tools, including purchasing Stellar Outlook Duplicate Remover... which just makes outlook crash.

I'm looking for SOME way to remove duplicate emails (several hundred, if not thousands). If anyone knows a better tool, even if its paid, let me know.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    I'm trying to de-dupe a ton of emails from a client's system. The Outlook Cleanup tool doesn't work, nor does the 'remove duplicates' on import.

I tried a couple tools, including purchasing Stellar Outlook Duplicate Remover... which just makes outlook crash.

I'm looking for SOME way to remove duplicate emails (several hundred, if not thousands). If anyone knows a better tool, even if its paid, let me know.
    http://www.vaita.com/odir.asp

I've used this one with great success ... but limitation is up to Outlook 2010 32-bit only.

And if it's newer you can use the following:
    http://www.vaita.com/index_uk.asp

But it's paid and I have no experience with this, ODIR worked perfectly when I used it however which is freeware.
    Edit: I know the site isn't 100% clear but if you read through the page of ODIR you'll see that they state the functionality is implemented into the above mentioned OsaSync.
    Last edited by Evildeffy; 2018-03-31 at 09:56 PM.
    "A quantum supercomputer calculating for a thousand years could not even approach the number of fucks I do not give."
    - Kirito, Sword Art Online Abridged by Something Witty Entertainment

Hi there,

I can see that you are looking for a genuine software to remove all duplicates from your Outlook. In my recommendation, you are suggested to opt for SysTools Outlook Duplicates Remover Tool to eliminate duplicate emails in Outlook without losing any of your data. Also, it is compatible for both 32/64 bit Outlook versions. Give this tool a try and you definitely won't regret it.

Thanks & Regards,
    Paul Hogan