1. #1

    Engineering in BFA

    SO, i hope some people know this, as Engineering in Legion was a bunch of fairly expensive items with limited useages.
    So can someone tell me are the items for engineering this time around 1 time uses(or lets say 10 time) Or are they 1 time crafted then unlimited use on a CD
    items i am wondering about is
    XA-1000 Surface Skimmer(make a boat)
    and Interdimensional Companion Repository (make a stable)
    are they 1 time uses(or charges) and if so how many?

  2. #2
    I"m very worried they are taking away our loot-a-rang in BFA. I very deliberately leveled every alt to 125 eng just to give them lootarangs. the beta char copy doesn't copy over the lootarang and it's no longer in the toybox.

  3. #3
    They took the lootarang away after draenor making it unusable above level 100 didnt they?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokura View Post
    They took the lootarang away after draenor making it unusable above level 100 didnt they?
    there are 2 versions, 1 was the boe version and is now draenor only
    the other is an engineering only version that engineers can use anywhere. problem is thats the version that is no longer claimable on the beta, and is removed from your char when doing a char copy.

  5. #5
    ohh right the original. i forgot about that since i never had an engi. looting isn't bad now though with the mass loot option

  6. #6
    Playing a ranged character makes the Loot-A-Rang invaluable. I will be severely miffed if its removed.

  7. #7
    I bought a loot-a-rang on the live servers, put it in my bags and made a character copy on ptr.
    It was still in my bags there, a toy that can be learned.
    And you can use it upon learning.
    So yeah, false alarm.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Jagorath View Post
    I bought a loot-a-rang on the live servers, put it in my bags and made a character copy on ptr.
    It was still in my bags there, a toy that can be learned.
    And you can use it upon learning.
    So yeah, false alarm.
    It wasn't on my toy list at all on my chars, neither learned nor unlearned. Draenor only one was though.

    I've noticed toys, transmogs and mounts aren't copied over 100% and some can't be searched for either so im hoping it's that.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Clearcut View Post
    It wasn't on my toy list at all on my chars, neither learned nor unlearned. Draenor only one was though.

    I've noticed toys, transmogs and mounts aren't copied over 100% and some can't be searched for either so im hoping it's that.
    yeh, it seems to be that -- after learning it, it showed in my toy box as intended.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •