Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    https://twitter.com/ericuman/status/1008155255568326662

Such great places, much wow

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    call it like it is, it's a Juvenile Detention Center.
    Concentration camp*

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kotutha View Post

It is only a matter of time before these kids become victims of sexual predators.
    That would imply it has not already happened, even not including the 1500 kids that where 'lost'.
    Last edited by JohnBrown1917; 2018-06-18 at 12:59 PM.

Deleted
    international pressure should be applied. Throw some sanctions on the people involved.

I find it strange that they'd set it up to where media aren't allowed in to report on it. Usually that means you're hiding something extremely illegal.

The atmosphere of "Big Brother Trump is watching you" is unsettling to say the least but outside of that it is better than I expected given the former part.

edit: Given other testimonies, whether they be from other similar detention camps or simply parts of the camp not photographed, I retract my previous statement. What the fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    he wanted to correct the entire immigration system by the looks of it, so why not let him?
    Because what he wants to do to immigration is something Democrats are opposed to?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    international pressure should be applied. Throw some sanctions on the people involved.
    US did just leave the human rights council... it’s better to do it now than yesterday.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Meanwhile in Norway Maximum Security Prisons

A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    Tbh I was on the "dude liberals you gotta calm down" train about that shit, but then this happened and now I'm like "welp, nothing would surprise me about this administration anymore".
    Same. I really miss being on that train.

Quote Originally Posted by Levelfive View Post
    Same. I really miss being on that train.
    Same. This is actual fascism, I wish I was being hyperbolic.

Quote Originally Posted by Your Imouto View Post
    Same. This is actual fascism, I wish I was being hyperbolic.
    https://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/racist-demagogue

"This requires an explicit mention.

Democrats are the problem. They don’t care about crime and want illegal immigrants, no matter how bad they may be, to pour into and infest our Country, like MS-13. They can’t win on their terrible policies, so they view them as potential voters!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 19, 2018

The use of the word “infest” to talk about people is literally out of the Nazi/anti-Semites’ playbook for talking about the Jewish threat. It was also a standard for talking about Chinese in the western United States and it remains part of the vocabulary for talking about Romani (Gypsies) in parts of Europe. This is the most hard-boiled kind of racist demagogic language, the kind that in other parts of the world has often preceded and signaled the onset of exterminationist violence. The verb “to infest” is one generally used to describe insects or vermin (rats), creatures which are literally exterminated when they become present in a house or building or neighborhood."

Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Concentration camps were holding facilities for Jewish immigrants illegally entering Germany.

Extermination camps are a whole other ball game.

Remember when people were comparing Trump to Hitler and everyone was like "naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw, libs be dumb" and I said "Just wait til they start throwing immigrants into camps. The Trumpkins said that would never happen in a hundred years.

I hate being right.
    I wish I was still on that train. I thought Trump wouldn't be smart enough to do this stuff but just line his pockets and try to see what he could get away with from a financial point of view. Now me and my father had to sit down and have an actual conversation about what to do if my Department starts coming around asking for loyalty pledges due to the nature of my employment in the government.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is also a really great way to turn kids into terrorists against the us at later age.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    They're wearing clean clothes and they're clearly not starving. The facility itself also looks very clean.
    How does this absolve them being ripped away from their families under the guise of "giving them a shower"? That's literally what border agents are telling the parents before they rip their kids away for an indeterminable amount of time. None of this is right, and trying to normalize this kind of behavior for these internment camps is disgusting (not pointing this comment at you directly, just a general observation I see from people trying to brush this atrocity away as nothing big).