Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Where does this rank in the top 10 Anime battles?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    What does a Physician's Desk Reference have to do with this?
    Public displays of...

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Public displays of...
    Rudeness? Yes, I agree. There's no excuse for destroying someone's private property.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperialsniper View Post
    Hey all,

Found this interesting article on the UK news website the Daily Mail about this takeaway delivery driver vandalizing a North Londoner's house.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ay-driver.html

What the hell is wrong with some people?
    That poor man, it must suck to go through life being easily triggered.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    Enough with these Anti-Muslim threads. I don't know why all these baiters have suddenly been popping up on the forum for the last 3 days but it needs to stop. Mods do your job and lock the thread.
    Anti-Muslim threads? This is essentially non news, only at a couple pages here whereas topics defending muslims explodes. If it was a christian delivery driver destroying a muslim icon everyone would be up in arms, the restaurant would have fired him immediately and he would be a social pariah. Instead the restaurant ignores her calls, says no one can help her when she visits in person and somehow we have people calling this whole thing anti-islamic.

In a country where you can be charged with hate crimes, and go to jail, for posting anything remotely critic of islam on social media this should be treated as the bigoted hate crime that it qualifies as these days.

I would put money on him not being charged with a hate crime, and that his "suspension" doesn't turn into being fired.

People keep trying to blame a Muslim. Was the guy even a Muslim at all?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sandraudiga View Post
    Anti-Muslim threads? This is essentially non news, only at a couple pages here whereas topics defending muslims explodes. If it was a christian delivery driver destroying a muslim icon everyone would be up in arms, the restaurant would have fired him immediately and he would be a social pariah. Instead the restaurant ignores her calls, says no one can help her when she visits in person and somehow we have people calling this whole thing anti-islamic.

In a country where you can be charged with hate crimes, and go to jail, for posting anything remotely critic of islam on social media this should be treated as the bigoted hate crime that it qualifies as these days.

I would put money on him not being charged with a hate crime, and that his "suspension" doesn't turn into being fired.
    You clearly haven't been reading the threads on this site. We have several anti-Islam and white nationalist threads a day on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    People keep trying to blame a Muslim. Was the guy even a Muslim at all?

- - - Updated - - -

You clearly haven't been reading the threads on this site. We have several anti-Islam and white nationalist threads a day on here.
    Which are swarmed with people's who posts are defending islam/muslims.

Which are swarmed with people's who posts are defending islam/muslims.
    Maybe it's because they are condemning Islamophobes and bigots, just a thought. The real issue seems to be people who want to judge everyone by the actions of others. Take the nationalists who want to ban Muslims, they are practicing thought policing. The same people are the ones who want to get pissed when others try and restrict speech. The hypocrisy is very clear. The problem is the inability to separate a random Muslim from a radical Islamist. Are we really going to judge all Christians by the actions of the Westboro Baptist Church, or the Anti-Balaka groups in central Africa? I would hope not. I certainly wouldn't want to take away the freedoms of Christians based on such things.

My neighbors are Muslims. I have never had a single problem with them, not one. The neighbors on the other side of me are Christians, and they also seem quite nice.

This thread is a great example, because we don't know if the perpetrator was a Muslim, but the first commenter went off on a rant about how he hates "misbehaving Muslims."
    Last edited by Machismo; 2018-06-14 at 01:23 PM.

Maybe it's because they are condemning Islamophobes and bigots, just a thought. The real issue seems to be people who want to judge everyone by the actions of others. Take the nationalists who want to ban Muslims, they are practicing thought policing. The same people are the ones who want to get pissed when others try and restrict speech. The hypocrisy is very clear. The problem is the inability to separate a random Muslim from a radical Islamist. Are we really going to judge all Christians by the actions of the Westboro Baptist Church, or the Anti-Balaka groups in central Africa? I would hope not. I certainly wouldn't want to take away the freedoms of Christians based on such things.

My neighbors are Muslims. I have never had a single problem with them, not one. The neighbors on the other side of me are Christians, and they also seem quite nice.

This thread is a great example, because we don't know if the perpetrator was a Muslim, but the first commenter went off on a rant about how he hates "misbehaving Muslims."
    So it's wrong to judge an entire people by the actions of one, but its okay to defend an entire people based on the actions of one(your neighbour)? Islamists aren't even the big problem, the big problem is the larger majority of muslims who believe things completely antithetical to western secular values. Over half the muslim population in the Uk believe homosexuality should be illegal, a quarter want sharia law in the UK. Only one in three british muslims would report a fellow muslim who had been in contact with jihadis. Poll after poll shows their beliefs are not in line with the values that are supposed to be the core of british secular beliefs. Islamists are almost a non issue compared to that.

I stand by my statement that I'll be amazed in the extreme if he is charged with a hate crime, or gets fired. 12 months for leaving bacon sandwiches outside a mosque, lets see what happens here.
    Last edited by Sandraudiga; 2018-06-14 at 01:38 PM.

So it's wrong to judge an entire people by the actions of one, but its okay to defend an entire people based on the actions of one(your neighbour)? Islamists aren't even the big problem, the big problem is the larger majority of muslims who believe things completely antithetical to western secular values. Over half the muslim population in the Uk believe homosexuality should be illegal, a quarter want sharia law in the UK. Only one in three british muslims would report a fellow muslim who had been in contact with jihadis. Poll after poll shows their beliefs are not in line with the values that are supposed to be the core of british secular beliefs. Islamists are almost a non issue compared to that.
    Where did I defend all people, or for that matter, all Muslims?

You are on this rabid hate boner for Muslims, and we still don't even know if the perpetrator was a Muslim. The irony of your comments, combines with the utter ignorance, is breathtaking.

As for "Western secular values" what the fuck does that even mean? I don't share the same values and culture as either of my neighbors. We all manage to obey the law, which is all that should be required. They don't have to like your values, they merely have to obey the law.

I'll put it a simple way:

I don't care if you hate Muslims. I care if you wish to restrict their freedoms because they are Muslims. I don't care if a random Muslim hates Christians or gay people. I care if that Muslim wants to take away their freedom because of those things.
    Last edited by Machismo; 2018-06-14 at 01:46 PM.

Where did I defend all people, or for that matter, all Muslims?

You are on this rabid hate boner for Muslims, and we still don't even know if the perpetrator was a Muslim. The irony of your comments, combines with the utter ignorance, is breathtaking.

As for "Western secular values" what the fuck does that even mean? I don't share the same values and culture as either of my neighbors. We all manage to obey the law, which is all that should be required. They don't have to like your values, they merely have to obey the law.
    You brought up how your neighbours are muslim and you've never had a problem with them, as if that meant something. Easy to interpret that as a defence of muslims in general. Also, I don't hate muslims. I do hate that there is one law for muslims and another for everyone else. I also despise Islam as an idealogy just as I despite the Westborough Baptists version of Christianity or the extremists Buddhists in Burma/Myanmar. It just so happens that right now Islam is at the forefront of the issues. If you can't see that happening across Europe then fine, you can hold to your opinions and I'll hold to mine.

Religious hate crime. Should be prosecuted as such.

You brought up how your neighbours are muslim and you've never had a problem with them, as if that meant something. Easy to interpret that as a defence of muslims in general. Also, I don't hate muslims. I do hate that there is one law for muslims and another for everyone else. I also despise Islam as an idealogy just as I despite the Westborough Baptists version of Christianity or the extremists Buddhists in Burma/Myanmar. It just so happens that right now Islam is at the forefront of the issues. If you can't see that happening across Europe then fine, you can hold to your opinions and I'll hold to mine.
    It does mean something, it means I have no problem with my neighbors. As for your desire to lump everyone together, that's on you. I like to judge people by their own words, and their own actions whenever possible.

You speak of a double standard in regards to laws, what law is for Muslims, and not for others? As for your complaints about Muslims being in the forefront of issues, that's because those are the issues you care about. You are basically saying they are important, because you care about them. Do you know what issue is important to me? Nationalists, white nationalists, authoritarians, and other people who seem to have great disdain for freedom.

Let me know when you see the irony of you coming into a thread and pushing anti-Islamic sentiment, then complaining when people defend Muslims.

It does mean something, it means I have no problem with my neighbors. As for your desire to lump everyone together, that's on you. I like to judge people by their own words, and their own actions whenever possible.

You speak of a double standard in regards to laws, what law is for Muslims, and not for others? As for your complaints about Muslims being in the forefront of issues, that's because those are the issues you care about. You are basically saying they are important, because you care about them. Do you know what issue is important to me? Nationalists, white nationalists, authoritarians, and other people who seem to have great disdain for freedom.

Let me know when you see the irony of you coming into a thread and pushing anti-Islamic sentiment, then complaining when people defend Muslims.
    You really don't see a double standard for laws when police knew about muslim rape gangs drugging and pimping out underage girls but refused to do anything about it because they were afraid of being called racist? Seriously? Let me know when you wake up to reality on that one. If you want an ideology more antithetical to freedom you need look no further than islamic idealogy. Every single country that came under islamic rule became far less free, compare Iran before and after Islamic takeover for no clearer an example.

Anyway, I'm off. No use arguing any further, good luck.

You really don't see a double standard for laws when police knew about muslim rape gangs drugging and pimping out underage girls but refused to do anything about it because they were afraid of being called racist? Seriously? Let me know when you wake up to reality on that one. If you want an ideology more antithetical to freedom you need look no further than islamic idealogy. Every single country that came under islamic rule became far less free, compare Iran before and after Islamic takeover for no clearer an example.

Anyway, I'm off. No use arguing any further, good luck.
    Then that's not a problem with two laws, it's bad police work. Punish the police.

Here's the great concept. I can oppose authoritarianism, regardless of who is doing it. I can oppose the nationalists and white nationalists. I can oppose Islamic regimes. I can oppose dictators, and even democracies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Indians are typically Hindus...
    Most curry houses in the UK are run by Pakistanis or Bangladeshis, not Indians.
    I don't know the recipe for success, but I know that the recipe for failure is trying to please everyone.

Forum stupidity at its finest:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Just because a word is in the dictionary doesn't mean it's true IRL.
    Allatar - EU Aszune | Allatar - D3 Career

Hey all,

Found this interesting article on the UK news website the Daily Mail about this takeaway delivery driver vandalizing a North Londoner's house.

Do you have a source more credible than the Mail? It's not a lot to ask for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey all,

She should pursue this. Prosecute even if the person is a different religion or has no religion at all. Being a dick like that just because someone has a different belief deserves punishment
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

This woman should be arrested for Islamaphobia and displaying offensive imagery on her door.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    are you dense? some one being religious doesn't stop them from being a dick.
    Quaran forbids this type of thing. Obviously they aren't devout.