Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Giants. Taurens if we only count playable.

Playable race wise: Tauren, though dwarves are really strong for their size as well. Orcs are also pretty strong but I would definitely think tauren more so.

Non-playable I agree with giants, can't really think of much that compares. Maybe turtles such as the one the panda starting place is on.

Trolls. When it comes to strength (they have Diretrolls to take down tauren), survival instincts and regeneration, ability to channel various powers thanks to their religion alone. The only thing that they could improve on would be technology. But they certainly know how to be innovative at times. I haven't seen any other race to use aqueduct for example.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    In terms of lore, what is the most physically strongest MORTAL race in Warcraft?

MORTAL RACES ONLY
    The one with the highest item level?
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    No fucking way. The worst idea since democracy.

Lore: Grond. He was the only one of his race.
    Playable: Draenei - intelligent as elves, strong as tauren.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Tauren or Draenie as the physically strongest playable race.
    Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by imfraidofbabies View Post
    pffft The Orcs are stronger than the Drenei and Worgen I think
    Orcs are not physically stronger than a Draenei, when they are jumped up on fel they are, but then compare a fel orc to an Eredar for a more apropos comparison; an Eredar would rip a fel orc in half.
    Fuck you, Give me Money- Bli$$ard

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    Trolls. When it comes to strength (they have Diretrolls to take down tauren), survival instincts and regeneration, ability to channel various powers thanks to their religion alone. The only thing that they could improve on would be technology. But they certainly know how to be innovative at times. I haven't seen any other race to use aqueduct for example.
    orcs do, orcs were depicted stronger than trolls but slower, the dire trolls do not count a parameter since even orcs have their dire versions, they have they blood fury hardness and live in a world that normal races would not survive, maybe just trolls

Quote Originally Posted by Shandurp Failermoon View Post
    Orcs are not physically stronger than a Draenei, when they are jumped up on fel they are, but then compare a fel orc to an Eredar for a more apropos comparison; an Eredar would rip a fel orc in half.
    orcs do are more stronger before the blood, the blood just made the bloodfury active all the time, thus busting their power, but before they were stronger still, eredar are more powerful in magic, not in muscles

And a eredar you mean the red manari? against a fel orc with spikes he have no chance

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    orcs do, orcs were depicted stronger than trolls but slower, the dire trolls do not count a parameter since even orcs have their dire versions, they have they blood fury hardness and live in a world that normal races would not survive, maybe just trolls
    I bet orcs are stronger than jungle trolls but I doubt they would be stronger than forest/frost trolls who not only tower over them but are also ridiculously muscular.

Also trolls have natural trait to adapt to environment.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

The Titans.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    I bet orcs are stronger than jungle trolls but I doubt they would be stronger than forest/frost trolls who not only tower over them but are also ridiculously muscular.

Also trolls have natural trait to adapt to environment.
    they are more stronger than forest trolls too, it was their description in warcraft 2, "trolls were like orcs but faster and less strong" something like that.

The only ones who could be stronger would be the ice trolls who are bigger than the zandalari, if we compare to big ones like blackhand, grom and broxx we can see why.

Also bloodfury burst they physical power

1.Night elves
    2. void elves

Ethereals because they survived being plunged into the fucking twisting nether and are still trying to make a buck.

Mechagnome
    5+ Year Old Account
    Sticking with "mortal" being key here then Tauren and Ogres. But depending on if they are natural or enhanced by magic those Dire or Berserker Trolls look like they can possibly take the top spot if it is a natural evolution/devolutionary state.