Beta Key Giveaway Week 2: Winners have been selected!

Thanks for having me!

Hi all, my name is Alex and I am new to the forum. I'm so happy to be here to make friends with you guys.

Thanks for being here!

You're in for a hell of a trip, good luck.
    Hook 'till you're hooked!

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Hello Alex, I am Grumpy. Where you from?

Hi Alex! I like tentacles

Made me realize that there is no introduction section on mmoc is there? Surely doesn't belong in the wow section, but where should it be?
    Oh well, such musings can wait.
    Welcome aboard.
    Co-Owner of ONELegionTV - Guides, Tanking, Blood DK Soloing Mythic+ and other discussions about all things in WoW: Legion
    ONElegionTV
    Co-Owner of TubeistTV - Offering Free Youtube Consultation from Youtube Certified 12+ Years of Combined Knowledge
    TubeistTV

Hey, Alex. I am Alex too. Great!
    Quote Originally Posted by Citamorf
    To THINK that they'd release FOUR of the SIX new Allied Races to play BEFORE the Expansions release is FOOLISH to think
    Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post
    Facts I've been told: Horde will never have paladins/Alliance will never have shaman, goblins/worgen/pandaren will never be playable races, demon hunters will never be a playable class, Blizzard will never sell in-game items for real world money, Blizzard will never have classic servers, the max level cap can't go past 100.

Quote Originally Posted by Hey There Guys its Metro View Post
    Made me realize that there is no introduction section on mmoc is there? Surely doesn't belong in the wow section, but where should it be?
    Oh well, such musings can wait.
    Welcome aboard.
    A thread like this should normally be in the chat section.
    Stuff can be fixed, just get enough glue or duct tape!
    Roses are red, mana is blue. Suramar Guards, Will always find you!

Stop being friendly, you're ruining peoples reputation here jk
    Welcome

Seriously thought this was another "Game sucks I quit!" thread when I saw the title. lol

Welcome.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Intro threads unrelated to WoW discussion aren't really permitted - it's fine to introduce yourself, but do so in a way relating to the forum's purpose or in an existing thread you want to contribute to. Closing this.
    "This is what I am called. I'm called Glad-of-War, Grim, Raider, and Third. I am One-Eyed. I am also called Highest, and True-Guesser. I am Grimnir, and the Hooded One. I am All-Father, Gondlir Wand-Bearer. I have as many names as there are winds, as many titles as there are ways to die. My ravens are Huginn and Muninn: Thought and Memory. My wolves are Freki and Geri. My horse is the gallows."