Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    We all know Kirby is the supreme choice.
    Kirby is just a pretender to the throne of best character. Ice Climbers climbed their way to the top with pure, unadulterated awesomeness and teamwork!

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    I'm probably done for a bit. I know it's "part of the game" but I really don't like getting yelled at for being inactive when I really wasn't actually all that inactive. Will probably read a few, though.
    Deca, Lysah was not aggressive with you at all. She pointed out you were mia and you came into the thread hot, same with Cru and same with Aria.

And just to say, if I can play this game while I'm in the middle of a con last year, if I can play it when I was up at the farm for my grandfathers funeral a couple years ago, if I can find time to post in between customers at work, if I can find time to jump on my phone when shopping, If I can find time to post while playing with my hyper active 2 year old niece.

I just don't think people have a real "reason" for over 24 hours without at least saying they won't be around and then being dicks about it. It's a bad precedent to set for our community that it's "Okay" to be hostile for people just pointing out that you haven't been around. Fuck, no one even voted on any of you, you had no pressure to show up, you had no pressure to post but you all just game in like a bunch of hot heads and let scum use that against town.

Using it against town, who would do such a thing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    no one even voted on any of you
    at least not till day 3 or so when it became apparent that the lurker weight was causing issues

That and I never really bothered Deca. I was more concerned with Ari who had single digits at that point, and a couple others. Deca was at least playing somewhat.

- - - Updated - - -

*cough* just need one more person.....

- - - Updated - - -

oooone moooore peerrrrsonnn

- - - Updated - - -

that's all we neeeeed

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

7+ Year Old Account
    Who to tag

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    Who to tag
    Everyone! TAG THEM ALL!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Everyone! TAG THEM ALL!
    do it

- - - Updated - - -
    @Dyra @foxximcleod @Strikered @Kryllian @Kryllian @Kryllian @Kryllian @Kryllian @Kryllian @Kryllian @Kryllian @Kryllian @Kryllian @Crissi @Cruelle @Arialla

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post
    Not sure if @Kryllian got that one

10+ Year Old Account
    @Kryllian already made a post here before lol but for some reason doesn't want to sign up

10+ Year Old Account
    If you need a body, I suppose I can. have jury duty all day friday though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    If you need a body, I suppose I can. have jury duty all day friday though.
    You're our hero <3

- - - Updated - - -

And with that, I'm closing the signup. It's obvious interest just isn't there to continue to try. We have 16. It's balanced enough!

I'll make the game thread tomorrow at some point. I'm not in a good mood atm to deal with the game tonight.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I'm going to assume that none of you actually need confirmation pm's at this point. You're all long time players and whatnot.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, but I really shouldn't have signed up for the last game and my lack of playing for most of the game proved it. I don't want to do the same to this game. I'll take a dead thread though please!

10+ Year Old Account
    Noted !

Hello~
    /10chars
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

10+ Year Old Account
    I need a confirmation PM.

Should probably send you a confirmation PM to confirm you need a confirmation PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    Should probably send you a confirmation PM to confirm you need a confirmation PM.
    And send him a Twitter noticing him that he has a message on Discord about a confirmation PM for the other PM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

10+ Year Old Account
    Roy main or GTFO. Also game thread or riot

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.