Deleted

Did they change Heroic Leap?

Got beta access yesterday, logged in today and first thing I noticed is that Heroic Leap in the outside world is now almost the same as in instanced zones (i.e. No path available).

Think its bugged atm. When I did raid testing the other day. Leap was pretty useless. Also charge wouldn't work most of the time either.

Not sure if blink and shadowstep have the same issues or not.

Heroic Leap functionality comes in waves.

Each build they roll the dice on how the ristrictions turn out to be.

It's really buggy when you're on top of elevated structures I found, like the temples that dot Nazmir and Zuldazar.

That's surely not intended and hopefully will be fixed come release.

Its super fucked on the elevator of uldirs first boss and the sides on ghuun. Should be working when it goes to live though

Same for the new Outlaw rogue gap closer.

What is a new expansion without Heroic Leap being fucked up?
    4/12/292277026596 15:30:08

15+ Year Old Account
    Leap and Charge are buggy and very hit-and-miss at the moment. Since the last few builds, it's been difficult to use without getting No Path Available errors, both inside and outside instances.

Havoc is getting it worse though, because these bugs are also preventing them using Meta.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Leap and Charge are buggy and very hit-and-miss at the moment. Since the last few builds, it's been difficult to use without getting No Path Available errors, both inside and outside instances.

Havoc is getting it worse though, because these bugs are also preventing them using Meta.
    Same happens to me and i notice that there's a bug with Charge too

Quote Originally Posted by gurumed View Post
    Same happens to me and i notice that there's a bug with Charge too
    its so bugged depending on the map
    on zuldazar most of the time with heroic leap says "no path aviable" and same with charge but on nazmir... god i died 3 times on different part of the map for going throgh the textures with either heroic leap or charge -.-