Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I add people when I'm either 1) spam emoted during a game or 2)being roped every single turn. Chances are you did one of those if you are constantly getting requests. Saying "well played" while curving out perfectly or when the game was one sided from the beginning is completely unnecessary. I really wish they would make an auto squelch button instead of having to do it every single game

Quote Originally Posted by Jwowwxoxo View Post
    I add people when I'm either 1) spam emoted during a game or 2)being roped every single turn. Chances are you did one of those if you are constantly getting requests. Saying "well played" while curving out perfectly or when the game was one sided from the beginning is completely unnecessary. I really wish they would make an auto squelch button instead of having to do it every single game
    When people over emote at me like that, I don't even squelch them. I just stop emoting back, and it's funny to see if they emote even when they assume you've squelched them by then.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    9-10 times they do so just to rage at me

You answered your own question in the first sentence of your post.

Grats.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Deleted
    Best response is to add them and just be friendly. Makes them realize how childish they are.

Deleted
    Piece of shit game nobody should be playing. Endulging RNG is just plain dumb.

add them and response "LUL EZ GAME" and delete them right afterwards. That's always enjoyable.

Oh I just find it funny when that happens. It's so obvious that they're 12, you have to laugh.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Colactic View Post
    Piece of shit game nobody should be playing. Endulging RNG is just plain dumb.
    Yeah man, we should go back to old school games like monopoly or poker, those have no random elements.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Oh I just find it funny when that happens. It's so obvious that they're 12, you have to laugh.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah man, we should go back to old school games like monopoly or poker, those have no random elements.
    Are you trying to make a point? Right now it just seems like you completely missunderstood what I said and decided act like a fool.

Quote Originally Posted by Colactic View Post
    Are you trying to make a point? Right now it just seems like you completely missunderstood what I said and decided act like a fool.
    My understanding is that you were complaining about random elements in a game when they're in fact a staple of most games.

10+ Year Old Account
    i have added people to say good game when it was a really close match but yes a lot of people do it to rage at you.