Page 1 of 11
1
2
3
... LastLast
  1. #1

    Developer Q&A with Ion Hazzikostas - Battle for Azeroth

    See the front page for the live Q&A
    Last edited by chaud; 2018-06-14 at 05:58 PM.

  2. #2
    When does it start?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahh View Post
    When does it start?
    2 hours from now i think.

  4. #4
    *Crosses fingers for some Vulpera & Sethrak info*

  5. #5
    Would be great if someone asked or if they address the gross abuse of realm hopping by bots and farmers using groups in the premade group finder. Was so bad in earlier months of Legion, using WQ groups... and with WQs carrying over into BfA I find it beyond shocking that they have yet to sort it since WoD.

  6. #6
    Clown fiesta starts in 6 minutes. Cant wait to listen to "Respectfully, go fuck yourself" answers from Ion.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    Clown fiesta starts in 6 minutes. Cant wait to listen to "Respectfully, go fuck yourself" answers from Ion.
    "We understand that you don't like this, we don't like it either, but it's going to be this way. You'll get used to it don't worry"
    Phanteks Enthoo Evolv | ASUS Z97-K | Intel I7-4790k @ 4.6ghz | Cryorig H7 | EVGA GTX 1080ti SC2 Hybrid | 16 GB G.Skill Ripjaws X DDR3-1600 | Seasonic Gold Focus+ 750W | 1TB WD Blue HDD | 1 TB Crucial MX500 SSD | x34 Predator

  8. #8
    The Unstoppable Force
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Posts
    21,626
    Why, oh why, would they waste as much as a second on that goddamn blood troll question?

  9. #9
    So are they going to answer anything we don't know answers too already?

  10. #10
    lol "when is the right time for a patch to release?"

    Usually when another big MMO announces a release date of an expansion or major patch :P

    Ut oh.. flying not in 8.0 but similar to Legion... inc the rage.

  11. #11
    flying later like in legion : great, we have to deal with spiral mountain AGAIN for months;p

  12. #12
    Stood in the Fire mrsohta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Dreams
    Posts
    495
    Flying was known already, nothing surprising

  13. #13
    PTR is up ?

  14. #14
    Leveling through Draenor was designed to be done on the ground, so you don't need flying to level there today.
    did this mean they remove flying in draenor ? i'm not on beta and dont want to, just need to know

  15. #15
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lagmoose View Post
    lol "when is the right time for a patch to release?"

    Usually when another big MMO announces a release date of an expansion or major patch :P

    Ut oh.. flying not in 8.0 but similar to Legion... inc the rage.
    So the first major patch will hit in November. Got it.

  16. #16
    Stood in the Fire mrsohta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Dreams
    Posts
    495
    Quote Originally Posted by kaintk View Post
    Leveling through Draenor was designed to be done on the ground, so you don't need flying to level there today.
    did this mean they remove flying in draenor ? i'm not on beta and dont want to, just need to know
    Nah it says they won’t make it easier to earn flying in WoD zones

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    So the first major patch will hit in November. Got it.
    Is it a 100% guarantee for it to happen like that? Not really, but I've seen it happen more times than not.

  18. #18
    100 horde and 100 alliance.... to unlock xrealm mythic... 100 alliance LOL THIS WILL TAKE LONGER THAN WAITING FOR NEXT TIER!

  19. #19
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lagmoose View Post
    Is it a 100% guarantee for it to happen like that? Not really, but I've seen it happen more times than not.
    Well 5.0 will be revealed for FFXIV so I predict a major blizz reveal or content release. And lots of denial from fans saying that it is just a coincidence

  20. #20
    "The team is wary of devaluing the effort that goes into earning Pathfinder if they were to remove it right away."

    Which pretty much means that we're going to have another Argus bullshit zone where you lose flying again, just not "right away". God dammit Ion! Pull the stick out of your ass about flying. How about not taking it away AT ALL once we get it? You ever consider that?

    God I can't stand that guy.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •