Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ...
3
11
12
13
14
15
... LastLast
  1. #241
    Have you guys seen the tem tem statistics posted by crema? I dont know where they are posted (probably on the site but im too lazy to check)
    But here is in the video form:


  2. #242
    Over 9000! Yunru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The Continent of Orsterra
    Posts
    9,479
    I 1 shoted Sofia...glad i am not a number.

  3. #243
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    I 1 shoted Sofia...glad i am not a number.
    I am a number

  4. #244
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Have you guys seen the tem tem statistics posted by crema? I dont know where they are posted (probably on the site but im too lazy to check)
    But here is in the video form:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoTWxNnutsc
    Twitter https://twitter.com/PlayTemtem

    https://twitter.com/playtemtem/statu...189725186?s=21














    70 hours in and still no Luma ! Everyone seems to have one ingame nowadays.... Even seen an Anahir Luma yesterday lol
    Anyway, trying to level my Tems properly while farming for Atk on my Gyalis, that’s... painful!
    Last edited by Ophenia; 2020-02-23 at 05:29 PM.

  5. #245


    Thank god they are giving more cards for the saipark this week especailly when the saipark is supposed to be about conserving temtem and you end up just murdering a fuckload trying to get a luma.

  6. #246
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ERhBJpkWAAA6hI-?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

    Thank god they are giving more cards for the saipark this week especailly when the saipark is supposed to be about conserving temtem and you end up just murdering a fuckload trying to get a luma.
    Lot more cards because it’s not Luma x2 though. « Only » way better stats (which is nice too).

    I’m pretty sure this will be the cost of 40 Saicards for all Common Tems with great stats-events, but it will be back to 3.5k/5 cards for rare Tems x2 Luma

    We’ll see!

  7. #247
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Lot more cards because it’s not Luma x2 though. « Only » way better stats (which is nice too).

    I’m pretty sure this will be the cost of 40 Saicards for all Common Tems with great stats-events, but it will be back to 3.5k/5 cards for rare Tems x2 Luma

    We’ll see!

    Didn't even see that . Minimum stats still seem pretty low. Mainly Raibers.

  8. #248

  9. #249
    Over 9000! Yunru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The Continent of Orsterra
    Posts
    9,479


    Well at least chat is coming.

  10. #250
    Jesus I wish I was that lucky. I did get one with mostly 40s tho.

    After using 80 Saipark cards (with maybe 10 or so fails) and i think 6k+ Pansun I ended up only making 4k back from releases and these two as my best catches:

    https://i.imgur.com/WMEnVZG.png

    I did also end up getting a few female raibers so if I ever do get a ton of cash I can always breed one i guess :/ Also had one other egg skill on a garbage Raiber but it was also rampage.
    Last edited by qwerty123456; 2020-02-26 at 06:02 AM.

  11. #251
    Nice roadmap.

    I'm just a bit afraid the new islands will be rushed in like 10 minutes, especially the first new one with 4+ months of grinding... But we'll see

    - - - Updated - - -

    Complete roadmap

    https://crema.gg/temtem/content-roadmap/

    Last edited by Ophenia; 2020-02-26 at 05:38 PM.

  12. #252
    Ugh min SV's 0. But 2.5 Luma rate

    Guess its time to kill/flee from a couple thousand Gankis...

  13. #253
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Ugh min SV's 0. But 2.5 Luma rate

    Guess its time to kill/flee from a couple thousand Gankis...
    Waw, couldn't care less from both stuff (weekly and saipark) lol. Guess I'll keep my Temdeck nearly full of tems to free next week.

    Gankis are nice but you won't have a Luma Gazuma until the next island minimum if you catch it in Saipark (because 27 lvls). And if you want to have Tesla Prison on your Ganki/Gazuma... you'll have to breed it. Sigh.

  14. #254
    Over 9000! Yunru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The Continent of Orsterra
    Posts
    9,479
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Waw, couldn't care less from both stuff (weekly and saipark) lol. Guess I'll keep my Temdeck nearly full of tems to free next week.

    Gankis are nice but you won't have a Luma Gazuma until the next island minimum if you catch it in Saipark (because 27 lvls). And if you want to have Tesla Prison on your Ganki/Gazuma... you'll have to breed it. Sigh.
    Dyes are nice tho as they are quite overpriced.

  15. #255
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Dyes are nice tho as they are quite overpriced.
    I guess, but I have to plan my weeks in advance due to not being able to play one week on two, so I'm trying to bank a lot of Tems to free them during "interesting" FreeTems week. 300 is a lot for the Dye Bundle... I wouldn't want to "waste" all my banked Tems and potentially miss the next week's reward which may be more interesting than this one.

  16. #256
    Over 9000! Yunru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The Continent of Orsterra
    Posts
    9,479
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    I guess, but I have to plan my weeks in advance due to not being able to play one week on two, so I'm trying to bank a lot of Tems to free them during "interesting" FreeTems week. 300 is a lot for the Dye Bundle... I wouldn't want to "waste" all my banked Tems and potentially miss the next week's reward which may be more interesting than this one.
    I mix the grid with watching something else. Since its boring to watch 300 catches. But i will make 48000 just from catching this week. (minus the card cost)

  17. #257
    If the next island is mainly Earth, which it seems to be, I'll regret upping that many Crystal Tems. Been awfully lucky with Lapinites recently, so I have a great Anahir and Zenoreth, as well as a really good Gyalis, but they'd all suck against Earth types!

    I'll level a Babawa now just for the lulz

  18. #258
    Over 9000! Yunru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The Continent of Orsterra
    Posts
    9,479
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    If the next island is mainly Earth, which it seems to be, I'll regret upping that many Crystal Tems. Been awfully lucky with Lapinites recently, so I have a great Anahir and Zenoreth, as well as a really good Gyalis, but they'd all suck against Earth types!

    I'll level a Babawa now just for the lulz
    https://temtem.gamepedia.com/Kisiwa

    It is full of earth and normal.

  19. #259
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    https://temtem.gamepedia.com/Kisiwa

    It is full of earth and normal.
    Thanks for the info, didn't know it was already in the wiki. I didn't expect a half normal island in the middle like that... I guess it's (finally) good for Houchic though.

  20. #260
    The base game TemTem by itself is quite fine. The major issue TemTem has is a clear lack of content. WIP everywhere and endgame isn't that impressive.

    Playerbase feels pretty tiny at the moment unfortunately and there are very few MMO aspects about the game. Not even a chat. Other people's characters stand still on your screen or move randomly.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •