Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ...
6
14
15
16
17
18
... LastLast
  1. #301
    I bought this when it launched. I really wanna give it another shot. Unfortunately I haven't touched it since.

  2. #302
    They really need to add ... something, some content, it's really long now with nothing to do. Really not motivated to log in anymore, I've done some breeding to have acceptable Tems but I cannot find the motivation to grind Pansun if that's ultimately pointless.

  3. #303
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    They really need to add ... something, some content, it's really long now with nothing to do. Really not motivated to log in anymore, I've done some breeding to have acceptable Tems but I cannot find the motivation to grind Pansun if that's ultimately pointless.
    What do you mean with pointless to grind Pansuns? There's always the Telomere rewards. And while indeed pansuns will drop in value, you can still have some.

    I personally haven't played all week though. The game is boring, simple as.

  4. #304
    Unless it is the actual mons, I don't give a shit. A few years ago during the Pokemon Go craze, I realized that it wasn't just the monster-catching mechanic I enjoyed in games but specifically catching like a Snorlax or Lickatung. I really could not give a shit less about a knock-off Growlithe.

  5. #305
    Weekly config



    Might give a try to the Noxolotl as I like his luma version even though the tem sucks by itself.
    Having a really hard time to be motivated to play ... Still lacking content and Saipark will not keep people busy for months

    Where are you at guys in terms of Luma ? I have 120 hours in (really slowed down after the first month or so), still no Luma, no I'm afraid of Pansun grinding Magmis because I don't want this shit in Luma
    Last edited by Ophenia; 2020-03-30 at 10:18 AM.

  6. #306
    Not many updates so far, just a few previews of the incoming animations here and there on Twitter... Hope the Spring update arrives soon enough

    Nicho Sai

    https://twitter.com/PlayTemtem/statu...69934324535297

    Bamboozle (+ icon for Evade status)

    https://twitter.com/PlayTemtem/statu...02915602808832

    Narcoleptic Hit

    https://twitter.com/PlayTemtem/statu...16278662737927

    Slime + Toxic Slime

    https://twitter.com/PlayTemtem/statu...06584806838275

    Awful Song

    https://twitter.com/PlayTemtem/statu...84433430745094

    And the best rofl... Oshi Dashi

    https://twitter.com/PlayTemtem/statu...84864682242048

  7. #307
    If anyone is still interested, Eastern special for Saipark weekly config.
    I personally don't care, x3 Toxolotl evaded me, these rates are so poor it's not worth if you don't plan on playing 60 hours a week strictly grinding for one Tem. I'll wait for the next update to log on again to this game, if it still exists by then. :P


  8. #308
    Over 9000! Yunru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The Continent of Orsterra
    Posts
    9,677
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    If anyone is still interested, Eastern special for Saipark weekly config.
    I personally don't care, x3 Toxolotl evaded me, these rates are so poor it's not worth if you don't plan on playing 60 hours a week strictly grinding for one Tem. I'll wait for the next update to log on again to this game, if it still exists by then. :P

    Well at least is not 300 to catch this week.

  9. #309
    Over 9000! Yunru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The Continent of Orsterra
    Posts
    9,677
    Servers will go down at 3:30 am PST / 10:30 am UTC because we need to perform maintenance for the upcoming patch.
    ETA is one (1) hour. See you in the future!

    Finaly i will be able to chat lol.

  10. #310

  11. #311
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    The free temtem change will be nice unless they are assholes and make the 250-300 releases the lowest tier.

  12. #312
    They gotta be kidding us


  13. #313
    Over 9000! Yunru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The Continent of Orsterra
    Posts
    9,677
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    They gotta be kidding us

    Yep:
    http://shrani.najdi.si/?39/h2/2d9ABO...ioxqaaalqc.jpg

    I think i have this shirt tho already, but not sure. If you catch that many, its better to just buy it lol.

    Well i need a lot of money to get dye to make a team rocket outfit (original black and red one).

  14. #314
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Unless it is the actual mons, I don't give a shit. A few years ago during the Pokemon Go craze, I realized that it wasn't just the monster-catching mechanic I enjoyed in games but specifically catching like a Snorlax or Lickatung. I really could not give a shit less about a knock-off Growlithe.
    Nostalgia and time invested are strong motivators. But when Sword/Shield doesn't even let you bring your favorite mons, does it really matter if the new random monsters are called Nickit or Pansun?

    If Temtem ultimately ends up being better than pokemon in terms of gameplay, I'll straight up forget my collection of shiny 6IV mons and never look back. Because let's face it, The pokemon Company has gotten "too big to fail" and doesn't give a shit anymore, you never know what you're gonna get in, and you dont even get what you think you pay for.

    I'm a hardcore pokemon fan, but I'm rooting for Temtem. If nothing else, maybe they can force TPC to step up their game.
    Last edited by Tronski; 2020-04-13 at 08:52 AM.

  15. #315
    @Yunru

    Is the ingame chat still disabled?

    If it isnt...did you have any funny interactions with other people ingame?

    I always wanted to know how is tem tem with chat enabled. I did a big pause on the game. Thinking in coming back.

  16. #316
    Over 9000! Yunru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The Continent of Orsterra
    Posts
    9,677
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    @Yunru

    Is the ingame chat still disabled?

    If it isnt...did you have any funny interactions with other people ingame?

    I always wanted to know how is tem tem with chat enabled. I did a big pause on the game. Thinking in coming back.
    Not yet sadly. You can chat in trade chat only right now.

  17. #317
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Not yet sadly. You can chat in trade chat only right now.
    Sad (T_T) i would really like to know how it is.

  18. #318
    Well, fuck it I guess
    600 is the standard now for FreeTem cosmetics !


  19. #319
    Over 9000! Yunru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The Continent of Orsterra
    Posts
    9,677
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Well, fuck it I guess
    600 is the standard now for FreeTem cosmetics !

    And i already have that one lol.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Well finaly done:


    Only costed me 267992 pansuns.

    Wana be team rocket.

  20. #320
    @Yunru

    That looks sick Truly a Villain

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •