Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Allenseiei View Post
    It's not like this is the first or last expansion where classes were launched in a controversial state. People dont remember WotLK? I do... Oh boy!
    Oh man how DKs were fun in PvP. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I agree on this. One thing that WoD did right was class/spec design (for most of them). Legion had quite bad class design but the artifacts and the lore covered most of the issues. Now in BfA we have worse class design than in Legion but without anything to cover all of Legion's class design issues...
    Legion had no class design issues, we’ll see about bfa but so far it’s looking solid

I really think everything they're doing for class design is for the sake of clarity, it seems basic and simplified for casuals, but there's still some depth when you're faced against someone with the same advantages as you

Yea... i don't know about that.

This just seems like the typical end of expansion circle jerk, or you got spooked by some beta\ptr parses where your class isn't 'top dog'.

Also, i think the gcd change is one of the best they've done to the combat and overall gameplay of WoW, at least in the past years. Really excited for it.

Deleted
    all those great designers either left the studio like rob pardo or are working on overwatch like kaplan. you only have interns left that are doing wow class design. and well. you can see that since the last three expansions.

We are not getting any new "teams" in WoW. The game is dying. It's been obvious for years how they are lacking development resources since Blizzard moved their best people to their other games. So they are artificially inflating play time by making you repeat the same stuff over and over again. M+ is just that, making you repeat old content and also making you think that it's some kind of a new and revolutionary feature.

They won't do it. They don't care. I wouldn't be surprised if a majority of the devs don't even play the game. Oh sure, they might lie and say they do, but the consistent and neverending failure of the current team indicates that they don't. If they played their own game, they wouldn't continue trying to force failed systems to work.

Quote Originally Posted by elynos View Post
    Legion had no class design issues, we’ll see about bfa but so far it’s looking solid
    Legion offered a lot of class lore but a lot less spec diversity than WoD. And BfA is doing the same except it's offering absolutely no class lore anymore.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Polygons View Post
    I really think everything they're doing for class design is for the sake of clarity, it seems basic and simplified for casuals, but there's still some depth when you're faced against someone with the same advantages as you
    clarity?? the fk? game was sooo much easier to pick and understand than it is now, especially from a PvP player perspective, there is soo much sht you have to dig out before you are even remotely able to properly play the game
    then theres this whole "pick a talent" "pick a talent" "pick a talent" "pick a talent" "pick a talent" ideology that picking a wrong talent against given enemy comp can fck you harder than anything before (or even after in some cases)

before that you played x class and were matched against y class, say in bg or duel, you could watch a movie guide, or even a text one, and you could know what to expect, what cds to force, what CDs watch to cower, now that is all gone, you can have 1224312412 build and they can have 312321233 and you might happen to not even have a troper tools to take on that class/spec because!!!!11 YOU DIN'T PICK THE RIGHT FKN TALENT

not to mention with old talents you got to "grow" to each given ability your class was supposed to have, without whole fkn abilities popping in and out "at random times" because that's PvP and that's PvE

and people are saying how this game has gotten so much easier in recent expansions than it was before??

I played this game from the "infamous" vanilla and let me tell you, it almost makes me wanna pick it vanilla/tbc/wotlk/cata state simply because it used to be so much easier and streamlines, not its all such a mess and I don't have neither time now will power to deal with all that sht
    almost, as I just CBA going back to time before some rather nice improvements to the game, namely technical/graphical and QoL changes

FK

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Such an obvious troll.
    it's called an opinion

I will never takes anybody seriously when they remotely correlate number of action button to fun.
    This is retarded seriously. Number of number unless it is merely 1-2, has nothing to do with fun. Pressing 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 Q E is more fun than pressing 1 2 3 4 1 2 3 4 1 2 3 4? Or any combination by itself without context? Get out of there.

Quote Originally Posted by FAILoZOFF View Post
    clarity?? the fk? game was sooo much easier to pick and understand than it is now, especially from a PvP player perspective, there is soo much sht you have to dig out before you are even remotely able to properly play the game
    then theres this whole "pick a talent" "pick a talent" "pick a talent" "pick a talent" "pick a talent" ideology that picking a wrong talent against given enemy comp can fck you harder than anything before (or even after in some cases)

before that you played x class and were matched against y class, say in bg or duel, you could watch a movie guide, or even a text one, and you could know what to expect, what cds to force, what CDs watch to cower, now that is all gone, you can have 1224312412 build and they can have 312321233 and you might happen to not even have a troper tools to take on that class/spec because!!!!11 YOU DIN'T PICK THE RIGHT FKN TALENT

not to mention with old talents you got to "grow" to each given ability your class was supposed to have, without whole fkn abilities popping in and out "at random times" because that's PvP and that's PvE

and people are saying how this game has gotten so much easier in recent expansions than it was before??

I played this game from the "infamous" vanilla and let me tell you, it almost makes me wanna pick it vanilla/tbc/wotlk/cata state simply because it used to be so much easier and streamlines, not its all such a mess and I don't have neither time now will power to deal with all that sht
    almost, as I just CBA going back to time before some rather nice improvements to the game, namely technical/graphical and QoL changes

FK
    Also considering they've updated visuals for most abilities and come out with a larger esports presence than they ever have before, yeah I think they're aiming for clarity so spectators understand the game