Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    ehm, no?
    No season end announcement means the patch is later then July 17th because they missed the 2 week warning window.
    Legion prepatch landed 11 days after the End of season announcement for the last WoD season, 17th is still the most likely date because no prepatch has been less than 1 month.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritters154 View Post
    That is kind of strange. No other region has experienced any surge whatsoever in the past 3 days (https://wowtoken.info/) but Europe experienced a +30k bump over the course of ~3 hours. No new events or official announcements.

Maybe more boosts being sold as we get closer to BfA? Players can store one up for a new allied race and there may be some drive to use them in the coming weeks while prices remain relatively low and people begin to realize that Blizz killing the automated group finder features on WQs makes invasion leveling through Legion much more difficult (which I believe is coming with the pre-patch). Or players buying tokens for gametime thinking that pre-patch already hit or will hit on Tuesday?
    It is a headscratcher isnt it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arboachg View Post
    Lol, gotta love being punished because people couldn't pick the server they actually wanted to play on.
    correct, it sucked.
    I never had it happen to me other then on private servers cause the only big raiding guilds chose pvp servers cause "muh slaughtering nubs"
    but i have spoken with alot of others, and group joined onto pvp realms and been like "FUCK OFF" and i can understand the isuse of "i wanna pve but my friends on pvp server..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Deleted
    @Fritters154

Up another 10k now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fritters154 View Post
    That is kind of strange. No other region has experienced any surge whatsoever in the past 3 days (https://wowtoken.info/) but Europe experienced a +30k bump over the course of ~3 hours. No new events or official announcements.

Went down to 327k I noticed when I woke up in night to go to loo (Apparently dropped to 305k, WTF?) but back up to hitting over 370k, I don't know what the hell is going on lol.

This carries on im gonna start to think something dodgy is going on lol.

If pre patch live plays anything like it does in the ptr people are going to be pissed. ANYTHING that has to do with artifact is bugged and will end in game crashing. Good job blizzard,always on top

17th

10 chars

Quote Originally Posted by TOM_RUS View Post
    17th

10 chars
    This is still the most probable outcome, buuuut if the end of season announcement doesn't go out tonight, then either the 24th (or even BfA being delayed) will become the more likely possibility in my opinion.

End of season announcement has come (see frontpage), so it's highly likely to be on 17th.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynati View Post
    Patience and reason do appear to be in short supply these days in the gaming community.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneru View Post
    End of season announcement has come (see frontpage), so it's highly likely to be on 17th.
    Nah I still say the 10th

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthzull View Post
    Nah I still say the 10th
    Hope not, still could use an extra week of easy gold. Might get remaining mage towers skins aswell
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Nah I still say the 10th
    It'd be the shortest end of season, ever. I'd go with 10% the 10th and 90% the 17th.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    It'd be the shortest end of season, ever. I'd go with 10% the 10th and 90% the 17th.
    They have said in the past they never have to announce PVP Season ending to launch a patch so I still say the 10th, people have had a lot of time to do mage tower.

They have said in the past they never have to announce PVP Season ending to launch a patch so I still say the 10th, people have had a lot of time to do mage tower.
    They've still given 2 weeks all expansion and they've all launched on releasing SOMETHING, WoD to legion pre-patch was the shortest with 11 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    They've still given 2 weeks all expansion and they've all launched on releasing SOMETHING, WoD to legion pre-patch was the shortest with 11 days.
    Technically we already had a little announcement 2 weeks ago on June 26th.

I stand by the 10th as release date.