Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    so from what i have been reading we will be getting more Code Geass stuff later. just not sure in what format or if it will anime or movie canon(i hate movie canon)
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by geassedbylelouch View Post
    He did have a plan.
    His plan was to die to atone for his sins, the Zero Requiem was about redeeming himself and at the same time creating a gentler world.
    The official guide book explains this very clearly:

"For those two who bear the heavy sin known as killing their fathers, they share the belief that they can forgive each other by imposing the greatest punishments on themselves. Death for Lelouch who wishes for a tomorrow with his sister, life for Suzaku who wishes to atone for his sins through death."
    Guide books aside, but Lelouch never did seem to have any remorse for his actions in the anime, and definitely not for killing his father. There were a couple of people he cared about, but he wasn't above using even them as pawns and putting them in danger to get his desired results. I would say the only thing he could want to atone for was killing Euphemia.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does my girl Cornelia get her groove back in this movie? She got shafted pretty hard in R2.

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    Guide books aside, but Lelouch never did seem to have any remorse for his actions in the anime, and definitely not for killing his father. There were a couple of people he cared about, but he wasn't above using even them as pawns and putting them in danger to get his desired results. I would say the only thing he could want to atone for was killing Euphemia.
    in order to save the world the way Lelouch did you must destroy all emotions.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor