Beta Key Giveaway Week 3: Winners have been selected!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    honestly zero only because the barrier to returning for me is that I simply missed too much over the past several years

This month? 150 eur at least... But I just started playing again and there's so much stuff I want. .Won't happen next month though, I promise.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
    This month? 150 eur at least... But I just started playing again and there's so much stuff I want. .Won't happen next month though, I promise.
    Next month is their anniversary sale. Guard your wallet.

For the game only and stopped playing due to lack of things to do.
    Love the classes and the world design, the guild halls are awesome too.
    I just rather pay for content releases instead of cosmetic releases.
    VICTORY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Next month is their anniversary sale. Guard your wallet.
    Shieeetttttt, I was gonna buy a few things this weekend but forgot. Guess I'll hope for some shared inventory slots to go on sale during the anniversary, because I really want to unlock a few more so I can store all my harvesting tools/endless salvage kit there for easy transfer between characters.

Per month it prob amounts to 10 bucks or less for me but it depends. Had to get the blue kangaroo skin for my rabbit as the rabbit is ugly as hell. Also needed to buy gold for my griffon. Other than that I usually buy keys or different packages.

So far I've spent $20 bucks on games for bank tabs and inventory tabs on a character. I still have some gems left over I think. I didn't realize that Inventory tabs were character only so I'll be more careful with that in the future. No monthly fee though means I have no issue spending a little bit every month.

max 10$ otherwise zero