10+ Year Old Account

LF People to Play With (US)

I've been playing a long time and most of the people I know have quit.
    There's a lot in this game I want to do but haven't been able to find consistent groups with which to do it.

I also used to be busy, but now I'm on disability and have lots of free time.

Finding some folks to enjoy BFA with is what I'd most like to do with the remaining time left in Legion.
    Stuff like running mythic dungeons and raiding, which I haven't had people to do with for awhile, would be nice.

I used to raid from BC->Cata mostly with Spriest and Hunter.

Nowadays I have many toons... at least 2 110s of every class and have played every role.
    I'm willing to reroll, transfer, use boosts that I have, if it means finding cool people to game with.

My current toons are mostly concentrated at:
    Duskwood/Bloodhoof (H)
    Silver Hand/Farstriders/Thorium Brotherhood (A)
    Elune/Gilneas (A)
    Illidan (H)

Raiding suits me best on Tues/Thurs evenings, but my best geared toons are only ~933-939 so I'm happy to just do lowkey stuff until BFA.

Thanks for reading this far, if you're looking for somebody with too much time on his hands and way too many characters, message me or respond here and I'll send you my contact info and maybe we'll end up playing together.

Good afternoon Draynay,

I read your post and we are interested. We offer several established raid teams. All of our raid teams have their own experienced team leaders. We have the logs to prove that we have been together a long time.

Outside of raiding, we PvP, do Mythic+ key runs, host seed raids, and offer a variety of weekly events open to all our members. We strive to create a friendly and non-toxic environment.

We are not just a collective number of Btags and Discord names that meet up for raids. We are friends that game together--whether it is in World of Warcraft or another game.

If this sounds like the kind of community that you are interested in, then please explore the links below. You are also welcome to join our discord and have a look around. Please feel free to message and interact with us to see if we are good match for you.

Our formal information:

<Currently Online> Explore. Engage. Elevate.
    Realms: Illidan - Horde ~and~ Sargeras - Alliance
    MMO-Champion posts:
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...Have-Fun-Again!
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...Have-Fun-Again!
    Partnered Discord: https://discord.gg/CurrentlyOnline
    *Look for Saph, Lead Recruiter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds pretty good, and I've got a 110 on Illidan so it shouldn't be too hard to track folks down and talk about it.

Yeah man, Same boat you're in and it really does suck to play solo essentially.

I thought I had quite a few 110's but you got me on that one rofl, I've got 14 and 10 toons 101+. Been playing since vanilla. Im Q a lot of RBG's, sometimes arena, (2.4 exp
    and Hero rbg exp but Im way more casual now) and I try to do finish my 15's on each toon weekly but that never happens:P Im by no means a pve lord either. But I can do 17-18's fairly easy.

But I'm always down to run some lower keys with ya if you'd prefer. With Bfa around the corner, Gear isnt that relevant anyways. And I think keys around 8-10 are a lot of fun with friends.

Add me if you'd like. I have 4 H toons (Lock, DH, Mage, Monk) and every other class is (a). Ranging from 930-965 ilvl. Every play every spec on every toon I have and with AP so easy to obtain now, all my weps are 75 now on every spec except my druid (I know, i know...overboard a bit much.) Some of my weps are at 80.... But ya my btag is - DopestBTH#1350

Hope to chat soon!

5+ Year Old Account
    I approve this. Beep boop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Sprouters View Post
    Yeah man, Same boat you're in and it really does suck to play solo essentially.

I thought I had quite a few 110's but you got me on that one rofl, I've got 14 and 10 toons 101+. Been playing since vanilla. Im Q a lot of RBG's, sometimes arena, (2.4 exp
    and Hero rbg exp but Im way more casual now) and I try to do finish my 15's on each toon weekly but that never happens:P Im by no means a pve lord either. But I can do 17-18's fairly easy.

But I'm always down to run some lower keys with ya if you'd prefer. With Bfa around the corner, Gear isnt that relevant anyways. And I think keys around 8-10 are a lot of fun with friends.

Add me if you'd like. I have 4 H toons (Lock, DH, Mage, Monk) and every other class is (a). Ranging from 930-965 ilvl. Every play every spec on every toon I have and with AP so easy to obtain now, all my weps are 75 now on every spec except my druid (I know, i know...overboard a bit much.) Some of my weps are at 80.... But ya my btag is - DopestBTH#1350

Hope to chat soon!
    I'll get you added.
    Its cool to meet individuals, but now I'm looking for places to transfer while the price is low, maybe something will come up.

We will provide a semi-hardcore raiding guild environment to people with busy lives while providing them with opportunities to raid, quest, and progress through game content. In addition to this semi-hardcore environment, we will focus on becoming a mythic raiding guild (By raiding approx 6 hours a week and progressing through each mythic tier progression before the next tier comes out.) with the intent to compete in the Blizzard Mythic Dungeon Invitational (MDI). We will also be participating in PvP.

Raiding Days:

Tues, Thur, and Sat 9 pm EST - 11 pm EST

Mythic Dungeons:

Mon, Wed, Fri 9 pm EST - 11 pm EST

We are looking for dedicated individuals that are ready to put in the time and effort to progress through the rest of Legion and BFA.

You can contact me:

LARORNE#1881
    Velarda (Guild Leader)

Skellieman#1153
    Magesrulle (PvP Leader)