High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Boosting A Druid: Can I Complete Guardian Mage Tower?

Hey, all. I'm using my BFA boost on a druid. I've never played one before, but I'm trying to have one of every tank for next expansion. The thing is, if I'm going to ever play Guardian, I really want the Mage Tower appearance. So, what item level should I try to reach in order to do it, and how possible do you all think it will be for me to complete it before BFA? I completed the challenge on my prot warrior, but I'm not sure if Guardian is typically easier or harder.

Deleted
    I've done all of them after getting ~910 ilvl. Had shitty relics from wqs/vendor. I was playing Guardian for the first time ever and given that I've done feral/balance both within first 3 tries, but guardian took me almost 70 pulls. I had no idea how to play the specc though. (I also had no guardian legendaries - energy ring and tigers fury helmet). So they are doable at the very least.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you know the challenge you should be reasonably ok. It will be a lot harder without thrash range and extra stacks legendaries (pants and bracers) imo.

910 should be possible, but I personally farmed argus and LFR, some easier m+ to get a hold on class and gear
    Take 2 weeks to prepare and you should be fine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    910 should be possible, but I personally farmed argus and LFR, some easier m+ to get a hold on class and gear
    Take 2 weeks to prepare and you should be fine.
    This. You can hit near 930 within two weeks, just doing absolutely everything.

Deleted
    Only guardian is sort of legendary dependant and gave me trouble at Ilvl 920 untill I got luffa’s. The rest is very doable at 910

Deleted
    Yeah if you have Luffa's, Ekowraith or the Cloak it becomes a lot easier. But remember many people did it with ilvl 900 - just build to 940 and it should be doable with any legendaries.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeepsneeft View Post
    Yeah if you have Luffa's, Ekowraith or the Cloak it becomes a lot easier. But remember many people did it with ilvl 900 - just build to 940 and it should be doable with any legendaries.
    What this guy said.
    Get into raids fast and jump up to 930-950 over the next 8 weeks, should be fairly trivial at that point. But you need to hurry.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Deleted
    You don't really need Luffa's. It would make things easier, but imo trying to kill 1st phase with trash only makes it harder, since you will have more infernals in p2

you can definitely do it at around 910, it's one of the easier ones to complete
    GL!

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    What this guy said.
    Get into raids fast and jump up to 930-950 over the next 8 weeks, should be fairly trivial at that point. But you need to hurry.
    It's going away with the prepatch from what I understand, OP has 2-3 resets, at most.

Quote Originally Posted by Thenatural View Post
    It's going away with the prepatch from what I understand, OP has 2-3 resets, at most.
    What happened to unlocking the mage tower permanently to allow us to farm whenever we want? Thought I read that somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Law View Post
    What happened to unlocking the mage tower permanently to allow us to farm whenever we want? Thought I read that somewhere.
    They indicated they would make it available all the time to give people time to do it, but they didn't say when they would do that. I'm hoping it goes up tomorrow and stays up.