Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefarious Tea View Post
    You might only have 4 ilvls but I bet you have raid trinkets and double Ra'den glaives, yeah? Got an armory link so I can see just how big the differences are in the things that matter?

Either way, got a recording? I'd love to be able to see what you're doing to actually get the Demon Within down.
    You want R3 IS and an ilvl of around 465+. I was using R3 IS and GW (pre nerf) and killing him without an issue at 465 ilvl (just an alt).

My armory is here

Currently working on mythic Argus now that I have mythic Aggramar down.

If anyone is bored and wants to do some mount farming, you can solo Freehold and Underrot mythic modes.

Freehold can be done as Havoc, you just pull each trash pack at the start then run to the last boss. Using jump + fel rush you can get up to the bosses platform.

Underrot trash can be done as Havoc, but the last boss I suggest Vengeance as it’s all about staying alive. You can skip all bosses (first boss you can invis potion or use Shadowmeld). On the last boss just attack him ignoring the adds, avoid stuff and just stay healed and after a few minutes it’s done.