Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Battle for Azeroth Beta - Build 26871

Battle for Azeroth Beta - Build 26871
    A new build is on the way!

New Login Screen

New Loading Screens

They really phoned it in on the login screen. I guess were never gonna have anything cool like wrath or cata again

The login screen should alternate between Teldrassil burning and a destroyed Undercity.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpbladez View Post
    They really phoned it in on the login screen. I guess were never gonna have anything cool like wrath or cata again
    I don't know what it is with this expansion but it seems like everyone is out to lunch...

Haters won't like it

15+ Year Old Account
    I like the login screen. Not much of a reason to hate on it though since we spend little time at it anymore. A few seconds while logging and a few seconds when disconnected. (I find it easier to close wowand re-open with b.net app instead of typing in password lol)

I think it’s a nice login screen. I can see the whiners are already here complaining about anything they can grasp onto as usual.

I like the login screen.

Sometimes simple is better.

I think this login screen looks awesome, but I’m not surprised to see people complaining about it here on MMO-C.

Cool?!

You mean annoying as fuck and would make you mash your keys to login as fast as possible to avoid hearing that dreadful sound.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathquoi View Post
    I think this login screen looks awesome, but I’m not surprised to see people complaining about it here on MMO-C.
    Same, I'm really digging it.

What don't people complain about these days? Cesspool of negativity here.

I really like it. Did they adapt the main theme in some way? Like this one better, might be because my favourite parts of it are in the start. Simple, yet fitting to the expansion theme.

The only positive thing about the wotlk and cata loading screen was that I greatly increased my typing speed in order avoid having my ears drums shattered.

15+ Year Old Account
    You know a lot of people really, REALLY hated the Wrath and Cata login screens. Hearing those roars, and that *flap, flap, flap* over and over really grated on people, myself included.

We actually asked Blizz for simpler, less annoying login screens.
    Here is something to believe in!

Love the login screen, reminds me of Reign of Chaos.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really on the fence with this login screen. I want to like it, but all the animation is either too subtle or at the edges of the screen, leaving the center area feeling static.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

I like it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, because no one complained about the dragons screaming at you when you loaded in, and tried to log in as fast as possible before they made their wretched noise.

...oh wait, they did!

In fact those login screens were pretty hated by everyone.

But suddenly...they're loved now?

oh.

okay.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    The only positive thing about the wotlk and cata loading screen was that I greatly increased my typing speed in order avoid having my ears drums shattered.
    This so much, this times a billion.

Definitely my favorite login screen so far. Not only because it feels great that the green crap we've had for the past two years is finally gone but also because it feels like Reign of Chaos.

Don't like it, but only from a compositional point of view. Seems odd to me.