Legendary's while leveling in BFA

Just curious what people are thinking of using for Legendarys leveling in BFA.

The passive effect will be lost at 115 but that's still 5 levels where we can have fun leveling with Legendary Passives.

I'm personally thinking of going with speed considering Mobs will die pretty fast anyway, I'm looking at running March of the Legion and Sephuz's Secret

I have been thinking about the same thing and think I will go with Prydaz, Xavarics Magnum Opus because I think survivability and not getting stunned/slowed/dismounted is going to be king :-)

I will level with PVP activated for the added XP, which will only increase the need for survivability.

Haven't decided on the second legendary yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Zhanaa View Post
    I have been thinking about the same thing and think I will go with Prydaz, Xavarics Magnum Opus because I think survivability and not getting stunned/slowed/dismounted is going to be king :-)

I will level with PVP activated for the added XP, which will only increase the need for survivability.

Haven't decided on the second legendary yet.
    I was thinking about Prydaz too but it's a necklace like certain artifact we are getting...

Deleted
    Crafted Boots are kinda insane for leveling.

I am looking at KJ's trinket for that initial burst and heal/speed/cleave Legendaries for all my characters.

Do we know what soul of the grandmaster gives? Since Chi orbit is going to shit. Will probably stick to sephuz, maybe with kiljaeden for mass pulls. But I'm really glad I'll get rid off chest

Quote Originally Posted by Zhorek View Post
    I was thinking about Prydaz too but it's a necklace like certain artifact we are getting...
    Arghh - didn't think about that!

Quote Originally Posted by Zhorek View Post
    Cant use prydaz you have the heart of azeroth neck in that slot

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinezor View Post
    I am looking at KJ's trinket for that initial burst and heal/speed/cleave Legendaries for all my characters.
    KJ's trinket was pretty OP last I checked in the beta. Did like 7k AoE damage which is enough to 1 shot trash mobs 2 times over.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Yea, KJBW is way overtuned for anyone who can use it damage wise. The agi dps trinket from argus is overtuned damage wise as well. If those aren't toned down they literally 1 shot anything when procced/used before 115. KJBW even 1 shots trash packs in 5 mans until like 113 and will still mostly delete them until it's unusable at 115.

I was thinking of running March of the Legion & the crafted legendary "The Sentinels Eternal Refuge" for the speed boosts considering the recent beta nerfs to bear tartare.

Quote Originally Posted by Honik View Post
    Do we know what soul of the grandmaster gives? Since Chi orbit is going to shit. Will probably stick to sephuz, maybe with kiljaeden for mass pulls. But I'm really glad I'll get rid off chest
    It gave Power Strikes when it took over that talent slot. So now it will most likely give Spiritual Focus.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

sephuz's secret.

and crafted boots. that's how my rogue will roll

i think a lot of people will use sephuz. that haste and speed buff has got to be great for leveling, and i interrupt a lot. kinda funny, one of the most meme'd items from legion is the one i foresee lasting the longest into BfA
    Last edited by Vargulf the Happy Husky; 2018-06-28 at 11:31 AM.

A lot of people are saying that legendaries become unusable at 115; they actually stop working when you go past 115 (the 116 ding) so you can use them for 6 out of 10 levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Svisalith View Post
    A lot of people are saying that legendaries become unusable at 115; they actually stop working when you go past 115 (the 116 ding) so you can use them for 6 out of 10 levels.
    You can use them regardless, the bonus effects just stop working at 116. Most people will find usefulness in the ilvl alone until max level. You don't even start regularly getting 265+ rewards until 118 so highly doubtful you will have higher ilvl in every piece before dinging 120.

hmmmm really gonna have to check all this new stuff out :P

Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf View Post
    sephuz's secret.

and crafted boots. that's how my rogue will roll

i think a lot of people will use sephuz. that haste and speed buff has got to be great for leveling, and i interrupt a lot. kinda funny, one of the most meme'd items from legion is the one i foresee lasting the longest into BfA
    I think it also doesn't help when the average joe in WoW can't even use any sort of CC. They used to be all brainless tards going only for DPS. Hell they still are, if you do some +2-6 mythics, it's perfectly possible you won't see a single interrupt.