Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Discussion: Druid Artifact Transmog in Battle for Azeroth

-When transmogging your weapon, there is an option under the weapon type drop down menu called "Artifact Pair."
    -When you select this, you see your basic artifact weapon and the different versions of each weapon.
    -When you right click the version, a list of the different forms and color options is able to be selected to apply to your character.
    The form is still linked to your artifact weapon and so your weapon will appear as the claws or daggers (based on spec) regardless of what weapon you have equipped. (ex - your equipped polearm would still turn into the dual daggers).

So I am really curious of what you guys think of this system.

Feel free to discuss and spread your opinions, I coudnt add the images, but you can find them here:mmo-champion.com/content/?#_
    Last edited by mmoc51ba8ff6d2; 2018-06-20 at 07:32 AM.

i only hate, that i can't change all forms at the same time, nothing worse than having to go into basic cat form or bear form when running around in an awesome bear/cat form respectively

Deleted
    Nobody, having obtained all these cool new skins, is going to revert back to the old standard cat/bear forms. This means we are forced into using the same dagger/fist weapon transmog for eternity.

I don't know why they didn't make the forms into glyphs. This way you can just simply change your cat/bear forms and able to transmog your weapons as normal.

At this point I do not feel it is necessary to lock out new cat forms while guardian and reverse. If my class fantasy / Roleplay is to be a druid who has a purple cat/bear form I don't see why I shouldn't be able to.

I really hate that they won't separate the artifact druid forms from the weapons themselves. Just add an NPC to the Dreamgrove that allows you to browse and change between the forms you've unlocked, preferably regardless of which spec you're in.
    I really want to use my Pride of the Ghostmother skin and my blue gummy-bear look as Balance.

Throughout the entirety of Legion I transmogged the claws of ursoc into these plain looking fists because the claws looked ridiculous on my Night Elf, now it seems if we want to use these awesome forms we are forced to show off the weapons too

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be a werebear 90% of my time. It's lame that I can't also be a phantom orange cat, but I can live with it.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Paladin

Look. We already gave you guys Ashbringer. Isn’t that enough?

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doffer View Post
    Throughout the entirety of Legion I transmogged the claws of ursoc into these plain looking fists because the claws looked ridiculous on my Night Elf, now it seems if we want to use these awesome forms we are forced to show off the weapons too
    You and me, both. We can't be the only ones. I've been using one of the wearbear/gorillabear forms for a while now, but for even longer than that I've had the comically oversized claws transmogged to the smallest fist weapons possible. I was really looking forward to using a staff or polearm transmog in BfA.

For feral, only the "owl cat" appearances are associated with daggers that in any way match my transmog. I'll probably revert to one of those looks rather than the glowy mage tower or Balance of Power skins because of how obviously the colors of the latter two clash with the Cycle armor set. At least that's an option for feral; guardian's only real choice is between ridiculous claws that are larger than my head and match nothing, or ... plain bear form.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know it's splitting hairs but for me it totally defeats the purpose lol. I wish I could just xmog the skin of my forms and not have to have the weapon match. Even though i spend 99% of my time in my cat form I hate the idea that if I want to use my mage tower skin I am still stuck with these damn daggers.

Other than that I'm glad we will be able to still use the forms. I just miss using staves and polearms lol

This is such a lazy solution and I would be really disappointed if they leave it like this, weapon and form transmog should NOT be connected at all.

Come on blizzard...

Have they said if u unlocked it on one druid on your account if u get it on a 2nd druid on the same account or not

Quote Originally Posted by Athelstan123 View Post
    Nobody, having obtained all these cool new skins, is going to revert back to the old standard cat/bear forms.
    Speak for yourself. I'm very much looking forward to going back to a normal bear form.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arawrabearialis View Post
    Speak for yourself. I'm very much looking forward to going back to a normal bear form.
    All but one person, having obtained all these cool new skins, is going to revert back to the old standard cat/bear form.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    All but one person, having obtained all these cool new skins, is going to revert back to the old standard cat/bear form.
    Zandalari/KT druids probably wont

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by blackbigout View Post
    Have they said if u unlocked it on one druid on your account if u get it on a 2nd druid on the same account or not
    Yea Ion said that a few Q&As ago because he said they didn't want anyone to feel like they had to always play one particular druid on their account forever. However, I checked on the beta last week and it wasn't working that way yet.

And yea. Considering our form look isn't tied to our weapon look currently I'm really annoyed they made that a thing in BfA.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Zandalari/KT druids probably wont
    You people are taking this too literal....

I think you underestimate the amount of people who never liked the artifact skins to begin with. I agree, you should have a choice, but don't presume to speak for everyone when giving an opinion.

I think you underestimate the amount of people who never liked the artifact skins to begin with. I agree, you should have a choice, but don't presume to speak for everyone when giving an opinion.
    Can we discuss the topic instead of keeping this asinine discussion alive? Old forms are not going away and anyone who wants to use them are free to do so. This is thread is about how we transmog the forms from artifact weapons.

Fuck this, I hated as a feral that i had to use daggers, they look so ugly on my mog, ruined everything.
    I mogged my daggers to look "okish" and now if i want to use any of my fancy pants forms i need to use those ugly daggers again? Why can't they make it like the fire cat form some sort of toy or something.

- - - Updated - - -

You could still use your old forms if you had glyph of the chameleon.

This cannot be permanent. It totally defeats the purpose of x-mogging. Not just weapons but all those cool illusions... They will probably fix this sooner or later.

Deleted
    Why is everyone taking what I said so damn literal lol. I'm talking statistically. There are 28 variations of cat form. What % do you think is going to be using that 1 that isn't a artifact.

This is one of those things were Druids should have gotten some special treatment (IMHO).

One way or another, Druids should have the ability to change all their forms regardless of spec, without having them tied to a specific weapon. Blizzard really have taken the lazy way out on this one.